Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Swavely from Nolan Vesey makes it 3-0 7:07 in. UNB takes a time-out.

Vesey sounds like he is simply owning the puck along the boards

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

I thought Maine looked pretty good, although it must be said UNB was pathetic the first few minutes. The lines were Shore-Swavely-Vesey, Brown-Pecararo-Lacrox, and Leen-Byron-Morgan. Morris was really solid in net. The broadcast is 1,000X better than last year. There are a bunch of different camera angles and they actually have replays. The only annoying thing is no sound.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

3-0 after one. Morris with 10 stops. Sounded like 1 or 2 saves were of the big variety. Hamilton blew someone up early, and Vesey's name has been called a number of times (two assists).

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I thought Maine looked pretty good, although it must be said UNB was pathetic the first few minutes. The lines were Shore-Swavely-Vesey, Brown-Pecararo-Lacrox, and Leen-Byron-Morgan. Morris was really solid in net. The broadcast is 1,000X better than last year. There are a bunch of different camera angles and they actually have replays. The only annoying thing is no sound.
          I assume the no sound was only for today's game and that they'll figure something out for regular season games.... the audio broadcast is much better than last year.... looks like the interface was redone....

Comment

There's a sign hanging from the balcony that says, "Have you ever been in a fight with a black bear?" Undoubtedly a reference to Lomberg. Good showing from the students, but nowhere near a sellout.

Comment

Romeo in net for the second.

Comment

New forward lines for the second period
                Tegeler-Cerratani-Vesey
                Campbell-Merchant-Hayes
                Byron-Morgan-Musil

Comment

Sounds like Romeo has had to make a couple big saves early in the second.

Comment

UNB scores on a 2 on 0. 3-1 Maine.

Comment

UNB with another. 3-2 Maine. 3:19 left in the second.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                        There's a sign hanging from the balcony that says, "Have you ever been in a fight with a black bear?" Undoubtedly a reference to Lomberg. Good showing from the students, but nowhere near a sellout.
                        On the computer it looks like a decent crowd. It looks like there are more people there than there were for some real games last year. The less that is said about the second period the better, UNB easily could have had half a dozen goals. I'm pretty impressed with all of the freshmen, even Musil is a lot better than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                          New forward lines for the second period
                          Tegeler-Cerratani-Vesey
                          Campbell-Merchant-Hayes
                          Byron-Morgan-Musil
                          I'm pretty sure Hayes is a D man

Comment

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
                            I'm pretty sure Hayes is a D man
                            yeah, was trying to piece it together fro the audio.... i'm sure i made a mistake or two...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              On the computer it looks like a decent crowd. It looks like there are more people there than there were for some real games last year. The less that is said about the second period the better, UNB easily could have had half a dozen goals. I'm pretty impressed with all of the freshmen, even Musil is a lot better than I expected.
                              Dan and Larry commented that they did not limit the students simply to the balcony....

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                                yeah, was trying to piece it together fro the audio.... i'm sure i made a mistake or two...
                                It was Morgan or Byron instead of Hayes. Tegeler and Musil swapped spots like halfway through the period.

Comment

Working...
                                X