Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by Tango View Post
    Kid looked good. Interview sucked!
    I liked the interview. Not sure why you think it sucked. Seemed good to me. Looking forward to seeing Nolan don the two tone blue.

Comment

• Re: UMaine: No Cure for the Summertime Blues but to BEAR the Months 'till October!

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
      I don't think Red recruited Lacroix for his diving ability. He said, with something of a gleam in his eye, that Lacroix would be unpleasant to play against.

Those are the guys we need.

Comment

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/08/0...e/?ref=polbeat

Lomberg does a plea deal, guilty of Class E Disorderly Conduct, Class D dismissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post

Lomberg does a plea deal, guilty of Class E Disorderly Conduct, Class D dismissed.
          Is this good news? Would assume it was a pretty weak case if they wouldn't try him for assault.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Is this good news? Would assume it was a pretty weak case if they wouldn't try him for assault.

I think it's good news. $1,000 fine and gets community service. Seems to be the appropriate punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              One guilty plea in the hand is worth more than the trial apparently. He should know what the U is going to do before school starts so he can make a decision to stay or go. If he is on campus when school starts that should be a good sign.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post

Pretty much what I thought would happen. The U will reinstate him. Prob get a game or two suspension. (Hopefully)

Comment

From Jeff Cox:
                  Jeff Cox
                  ‏@JeffCoxSports
                  Ryan Lomberg's traded from Lincoln to Youngstown in USHL. Had been traded from Muskegon last month. Plead guilty to lesser charge today.

Comment

Now the rumor is no plea was made, the U was contacted for comment but made none as Ryan is no longer a student at UMaine

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Now the rumor is no plea was made, the U was contacted for comment but made none as Ryan is no longer a student at UMaine

The BDN story is correct

Comment

what does that mean?

Comment

Per Maine Hockey Journal, Kyle Williams will be leaving to play at UNE this winter. Mutual agreement that it was best for both sides given the limited game time last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                            The BDN story is correct
                            The BDN story is not correct. Johnny Mehler of WLBZ spoke right to the prosecutor.
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                              The BDN story is not correct. Johnny Mehler of WLBZ spoke right to the prosecutor.
                              I guess we will know on Aug 11 which is the day he is due in court

Comment

So the BDN is just making chit up for stories. That's awesome. That paper is about as credible as the National Enquirer.

Comment

Working...
                                X