• Show
Clear All

Re: A.I.C. Summer of 2014

Another commitment: http://www.ajhl.ca/media-centre/news...ml?newsID=5330

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
      And all those wins.
      Ten years ago UConn had a 30-31-5 record vs. AIC. Always good games. I am guessing that UConn might have a slight advantage today, but not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by RSTuthill View Post
        Ten years ago UConn had a 30-31-5 record vs. AIC. Always good games. I am guessing that UConn might have a slight advantage today, but not by much.
        UCONN has made a pretty big separation in the last 10 years though, the current all time series is now 49-37-11 in favor of UCONN. So 19-6-6 over the last 10 years, including 13-0-3 in the last 16. Even though UCONN has clearly pulled away over the last 10 years, the series has still seen plenty of entertaining games over the past few years. I'm sure UCONN and AIC will still play each other here and there, just doubt you will see UCONN in the Olymipa often if ever.

Comment

Here is a list of the 7 new players and 1 transfer from Alabama-Huntsville.
          http://aicyellowjackets.com/news/201...Newcomers.aspx

Comment

Look at that! AIC poaching players

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
            Here is a list of the 7 new players and 1 transfer from Alabama-Huntsville.
            http://aicyellowjackets.com/news/201...Newcomers.aspx
            RIT Tigers

Comment

lost Federow to Oswego, what was the story there???

Comment

Stepping up?
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                  Stepping up?

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Some womens team would be a step up. ....
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                      Some womens team would be a step up. ....
                      how to influence people and make friends....well this thread was started 5 months ago and only 25 posts Remy so dont think many will see your humor....ow well back to D3
                      Last edited by bakdraft21; 09-10-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        how to influence people and make friends....well this thread was started 5 months ago and only 25 posts Remy so dont think many will see your humor....ow well back to D3
                        25 posts.....whats that about 20% of their average attendance. ..?
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I am hoping for some help from the AIC fan base regarding a jersey I recently acquired. I don't really know much about the jersey. It is a Stall and Dean mesh with heat pressed numbers. There is no sign that a name was ever on the jersey. It is a size 50 and has a "3" tag under the size tag. Generally this indicates the year of manufacturing from Stall and Dean. My best guess is that this jersey would be a 1983-84 or 1993-94. I am fairly confident it is a game used jersey (not a fan jersey) as it has several large repairs.

I am hoping someone who checks in on this forum might have a yearbook or program which might show a photo of a similar style of jersey. Please feel free to post here or email me directly (info@johnsonsjerseys.net) with any thoughts or information.

Thanks,
                          Ryan J

Click on any image to view a larger version in a new window.

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

The third goalie, Jacob Caffrey, is off the roster.
                            But Zach Simpson is added. Looks to be a D man, but is listed as F/D on the roster.
                            http://www.walpoleexpress.com/news/j...pson-aic.shtml

Comment

Caffrey is on the roster now. but now Zach Simpson is off the roster.

But we do have a new recruit listed.
                              http://www.klippershockey.com/page/show/633645-news
                              dated 9/3/14
                              The Kindersley Klippers are proud to announce that last seasons captain Giovanni Bombini has accepted an NCAA Division I scholarship with American International College (AIC).

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                                Caffrey is on the roster now. but now Zach Simpson is off the roster.

But we do have a new recruit listed.
                                http://www.klippershockey.com/page/show/633645-news
                                dated 9/3/14
                                The Kindersley Klippers are proud to announce that last seasons captain Giovanni Bombini has accepted an NCAA Division I scholarship with American International College (AIC).
                                Looks like Simpson will be at MSOE
                                We're not here for a long time,we're here for a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X