Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNION Hockey National Champion's Off Season-U Believe it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNION Hockey National Champion's Off Season-U Believe it?

It's OK...I'll just buy a game used jersey the next time Union wins the National Championship for the first time.

LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

• Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
      Dumais rumored to be a finalist at Princeton.
      Joe is definitely head coach material. His stock is very high right now.

Comment

It appears that in fact Joe Dumais is in fact a finalis for the Princeton job. His loss would be a big one but not surprising given the successful teams he has helped to develop. Union certainly has been a pipeline for coaches looking to move up the coaching ladder. http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...inalist-princ/

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
          Tough Schedule for SCSU. Good for them !!! They start out with 2 games each aginst Colgate and us, two of the ECAC teams that made it to the NC$$s last year and then play Minnesota for 2. Later they play the other ECAC team that made the NC$$'s, QU. As they say ... no guts, no glory .... whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger. If they get off to a good start, their SOS next year should be out of sight.

I hope they can find Schenectady. Last year one of their fans though we were Dutchman College in Union, New York. (or maybe it was Schenectady College in Dutchman, New York)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nij7jRgNdgU
          Last edited by Dutchman; 06-14-2014, 05:58 PM.
          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585
            Union to host University of Prince Edward Island for an exhibition on Oct. 3.
            You cannot have the exhibition on October 3rd. It is probably going to be the 5th. The official NCAA start of the season is October 4th, with the exception of if you are an Alaskan or Hawaiian team.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585
              Union to host University of Prince Edward Island for an exhibition on Oct. 3.
              I believe its the 5th. Also looks like the banner raising will be against AIC on the 10th.

Comment

UPEI is at RPI on the 4th.

UPEI's exhibition vs Union is the only game listed on the Union site (which says the 3rd, but evidently that's not possible).

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                  UPEI is at RPI on the 4th.

UPEI's exhibition vs Union is the only game listed on the Union site (which says the 3rd, but evidently that's not possible).
                  Perhaps it's on the 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                    I believe its the 5th. Also looks like the banner raising will be against AIC on the 10th.
                    That would then complete Union's schedule, assuming my inference that they are going to the Shillelaigh tournament is correct.

Comment

Schedule. http://www.unionathletics.com/news/2...615145353.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                        Let's go!! Anybody receive their season ticket renewal package yet?
                        Union College Hockey
                        2014 NCAA National Champions
                        2012, 2013, 2014 ECAC Champions

Comment

Princeton hired Ron Fogarty of Adrian as its Head Coach, which means that Joe Dumais will be back, at least for now. Joe will get his team one day, in the meantime I am awfully happy to have him back.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionFan4Life View Post
                            Let's go!! Anybody receive their season ticket renewal package yet?
                            Not yet, but I'm waiting with great anticipation!
                            Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Question for you season ticket holders ..... how are the box seats? I have heard they are moulded plastic and can be uncomfotable unless your body is the reference design they made the seats for. Do you have to get a box seat if you are a season ticket holder? They sound like they are better than the benches but by how much?
                              DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                              DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                                Question for you season ticket holders ..... how are the box seats? I have heard they are moulded plastic and can be uncomfotable unless your body is the reference design they made the seats for. Do you have to get a box seat if you are a season ticket holder? They sound like they are better than the benches but by how much?
                                We've had season tickets since about 1993. I also think the molded seats are uncomfortable - we've only sat in them a couple of times. We sit in the bleachers in Section 3. Great view of the whole ice. We've had the same seats since we started. They give you an opportunity to change your seats when you renew, but we never do.
                                Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Working...
                                X