• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still the EZAC!

Still the EZAC!

EaZily
    Accumulating
    Championships

I can't help but think back to last year. When Quinnipiac was ranked #1 for a long stretch of time, the Gopher faithful were on here laughing at them and the EZAC. They have now been spanked by ECAC teams two years in a row. Priceless!

Re: Still the EZAC!

We have a lot of catching up to do, but things are looking up.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
        Still the EZAC!

EaZily
        Accumulating
        Championships

I can't help but think back to last year. When Quinnipiac was ranked #1 for a long stretch of time, the Gopher faithful were on here laughing at them and the EZAC. They have now been spanked by ECAC teams two years in a row. Priceless!
        Spanked?

Ok
        National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
          Still the EZAC!

EaZily
          Accumulating
          Championships

Yeah, and then some of us fans have always respected the ECAC. But, don't let that get in your way.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I wasn't sure if Rick Bennett's squad had a fighting chance this year. Now I know. Go ECAC!

Comment

Win with class boys, we are still little children in a big playground of hockey history. These successes will draw more talent to the the league and hopefully build a future that may somehow compare to the storied programs of the past.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Well your league didn't win anything for 24 years so you might as well make up for it.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Let's go Atlantic Hockey! Right guys?! Anyone?
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

Yale, then Union.........................next, Clarkson!!! (RCF - Clarkson '68)

Comment

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
                      Let's not get crazy here
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
                        I also root for the Red Sox. I pray daily and then resign myself to the inevitable. If CCT does win the men's championship, the Racquette will flow backwards and the rock will crack.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          Let's not get crazy here
                          Well....the Clarkson women are the current champs. And beat MN. What is with MN hockey teams losing to eventual champions? This sh* is getting old, man.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            I also root for the Red Sox. I pray daily and then resign myself to the inevitable. If CCT does win the men's championship, the Racquette will flow backwards and the rock will crack.
                            The rock? As in the fraternity rock down on 56?

Joe, I'll forgive you for being a fan of the hairballs because you're such an avid Clarkson fan. Boston next year? I'd love for the Sox to be at home and get to see a game at Fenway too. I've been there before and despite hating them with a passion, the park is history, even if the plumbing is also history.
                            Clarkson Golden Knights Men
                            10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
                            5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
                            21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
                            ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
                            ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
                            7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
                            National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
                              The rock? As in the fraternity rock down on 56?

Joe, I'll forgive you for being a fan of the hairballs because you're such an avid Clarkson fan. Boston next year? I'd love for the Sox to be at home and get to see a game at Fenway too. I've been there before and despite hating them with a passion, the park is history, even if the plumbing is also history.
                              The rock in the middle of the river.

There's plumbing @ Fenway? The park has to go. Walker was historic, but it was past its prime and had to be replaced also.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X