PDA

View Full Version : Still the EZAC!

maineiac
04-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Still the EZAC!

EaZily:p
Accumulating;)
Championships:D

I can't help but think back to last year. When Quinnipiac was ranked #1 for a long stretch of time, the Gopher faithful were on here laughing at them and the EZAC. They have now been spanked by ECAC teams two years in a row. Priceless!

Kepler
04-12-2014, 11:07 PM
We have a lot of catching up to do (http://www.tbrw.info/?/ncaa_Tournament/ecac_NCAA_Champ_by_Team.htm), but things are looking up.

Priceless
What?

Rabid Gopher
Still the EZAC!

Accumulating;)

I can't help but think back to last year. When Quinnipiac was ranked #1 for a long stretch of time, the Gopher faithful were on here laughing at them and the EZAC. They have now been spanked by ECAC teams two years in a row. Priceless!

Spanked?

Ok

ScoobyDoo
04-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Still the EZAC!

Accumulating;)

Yeah, and then some of us fans have always respected the ECAC. But, don't let that get in your way.

Larson210
04-12-2014, 11:14 PM
I wasn't sure if Rick Bennett's squad had a fighting chance this year. Now I know. Go ECAC!

LTsatch
04-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Win with class boys, we are still little children in a big playground of hockey history. These successes will draw more talent to the the league and hopefully build a future that may somehow compare to the storied programs of the past.

Biddco
04-13-2014, 12:13 AM
Well your league didn't win anything for 24 years so you might as well make up for it.

lmg6841
04-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Let's go Atlantic Hockey! Right guys?! Anyone?

FRICKER
04-13-2014, 06:09 AM
Yale, then Union.........................next, Clarkson!!! (RCF - Clarkson '68)

Biddco
04-13-2014, 03:36 PM

Let's not get crazy here :D ;)

joecct
04-13-2014, 03:51 PM

I also root for the Red Sox. I pray daily and then resign myself to the inevitable. If CCT does win the men's championship, the Racquette will flow backwards and the rock will crack.

The Rube
04-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Let's not get crazy here :D ;)

Well....the Clarkson women are the current champs. And beat MN. What is with MN hockey teams losing to eventual champions? This sh* is getting old, man.

FireKnight
04-13-2014, 04:26 PM
I also root for the Red Sox. I pray daily and then resign myself to the inevitable. If CCT does win the men's championship, the Racquette will flow backwards and the rock will crack.

The rock? As in the fraternity rock down on 56?

Joe, I'll forgive you for being a fan of the hairballs because you're such an avid Clarkson fan. Boston next year? I'd love for the Sox to be at home and get to see a game at Fenway too. I've been there before and despite hating them with a passion, the park is history, even if the plumbing is also history.

joecct
04-13-2014, 06:29 PM
The rock? As in the fraternity rock down on 56?

Joe, I'll forgive you for being a fan of the hairballs because you're such an avid Clarkson fan. Boston next year? I'd love for the Sox to be at home and get to see a game at Fenway too. I've been there before and despite hating them with a passion, the park is history, even if the plumbing is also history.

The rock in the middle of the river.

There's plumbing @ Fenway? The park has to go. Walker was historic, but it was past its prime and had to be replaced also.