PDA

View Full Version : Where's your Holy Cross jersey now?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Happy
04-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Just was curious, that's all.

bigmrg74
04-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Just was curious, that's all.

In a spot of honor in my closet. :p

bigblue_dl
04-11-2014, 02:00 PM
I hope to see a whole rash of gopher jerseys with .6 as a number when the no-names come to town in a few years.

GrinCDXX
04-11-2014, 02:03 PM
I hope to see a whole rash of gopher jerseys with .6 as a number when the no-names come to town in a few years.

Who's going to claim the PT06SHG license plates? :p

ScoobyDoo
04-11-2014, 02:15 PM

Naaah, we're all going to get Gold Justin Holl jersies.

lmg6841
04-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Threads like this are why I can't wait to watch Union win tomorrow.

Tipsy McStagger
04-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Why are you ripping on Holy Cross fans?

lmg6841
04-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Probably all the people hoping Robert Morris would be able to repeat what Holy Cross did to the goophs.

Why are you ripping on Holy Cross fans?

St. Clown
04-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Probably all the people hoping Robert Morris would be able to repeat what Holy Cross did to the goophs.

No, it's in response to the large number of the UNDies who bought HC jerseys and wore them to UND/MN games after MN lost to HC. This has nothing to do with RMU.

lmg6841
04-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Well that's pretty awesome.

No, it's in response to the large number of the UNDies who bought HC jerseys and wore them to UND/MN games after MN lost to HC. This has nothing to do with RMU.

4four4
04-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Threads like this are why I can't wait to watch Union win tomorrow.

Go watch the Avs.

burd
04-11-2014, 03:36 PM
That moment of shame will not go away, regardless where the jerseys are. Nice you're still thinking about it though.

bigmrg74
04-12-2014, 01:00 AM
That moment of shame will not go away, regardless where the jerseys are. Nice you're still thinking about it though.

Right, it will still be there 40 years from now. Somebody mentions Holy Cross at the Minnesota Nursing home that Happy is in and he's going to flip **** and green jello all over the place, and go stomping off with his walker.

mnstate0fhockey
04-12-2014, 07:36 AM

I saw this thread and gave it about 0.6 seconds of thought.

Then I moved on. Got a championship game to watch tonight.

Gurtholfin
04-12-2014, 08:45 AM
I saw this thread and gave it about 0.6 seconds of thought.

Then I moved on. Got a championship game to watch tonight.

That's actually a decent comeback Dubbs, except that one of your own started this thread.

I find it interesting that Gopher fans continue to bring up this jersey subject and therefore indirectly bring up the Grand Forks Gopher Gack of 2006.

I think some group therapy may be in order...

Oh yeah, and you could beat NoDak head to head every time you play them from now on and it won't erase that particular moment of infamy.

DaveStPaul
04-12-2014, 09:01 AM
I find it interesting that Gopher fans continue to bring up this jersey subject and therefore indirectly bring up the Grand Forks Gopher Gack of 2006.

I think you mean some Gopher fans. Or maybe literally a couple. :p Some people, though. If you had a bad breakup, you wouldn't say 7 or 8 years later, "Who can't get over my ex now!" Cause what's it make everybody think? That's right: "He's not over his ex!" :D

mnstate0fhockey
04-12-2014, 09:05 AM
It was a pretty devestating loss at the time, and it certainly stung for a few years. Now it's just amusing when it is brought up. Goes to show that the Gophers losing means more to some people then their own team winning. I guess we're that important.

captain beefheart
04-12-2014, 09:07 AM
That's actually a decent comeback Dubbs, except that one of your own started this thread.

I think some group therapy may be in order...

Oh yeah, and you could beat NoDak head to head every time you play them from now on and it won't erase that particular moment of infamy.

Sourpuss.;)

Gurtholfin
04-12-2014, 09:37 AM
It was a pretty devestating loss at the time, and it certainly stung for a few years. Now it's just amusing when it is brought up. Goes to show that the Gophers losing means more to some people then their own team winning. I guess we're that important.

Again, Dubbs, you guys (a few of you) bring it up just about as much as anyone else.

Also, I don't think that many people actually dislike the Gopher team or program as much as they dislike some of the pompous fans and enjoy the fails because it means that jackwagons will be disappointed and we won't have to hear from them for a bit.

sshablak
04-12-2014, 09:47 AM
The HC lacrosse jerseys are in Hamilton facing Colgate this afternoon.:D