X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's your Holy Cross jersey now?

Just was curious, that's all.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Re: Where's your Holy Cross jersey now?

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    Just was curious, that's all.
    In a spot of honor in my closet.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I hope to see a whole rash of gopher jerseys with .6 as a number when the no-names come to town in a few years.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I hope to see a whole rash of gopher jerseys with .6 as a number when the no-names come to town in a few years.
        Who's going to claim the PT06SHG license plates?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Naaah, we're all going to get Gold Justin Holl jersies.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Threads like this are why I can't wait to watch Union win tomorrow.
            RIT Tigers

Comment

Why are you ripping on Holy Cross fans?
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Probably all the people hoping Robert Morris would be able to repeat what Holy Cross did to the goophs.

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Why are you ripping on Holy Cross fans?
                RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                  Probably all the people hoping Robert Morris would be able to repeat what Holy Cross did to the goophs.
                  No, it's in response to the large number of the UNDies who bought HC jerseys and wore them to UND/MN games after MN lost to HC. This has nothing to do with RMU.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Well that's pretty awesome.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    No, it's in response to the large number of the UNDies who bought HC jerseys and wore them to UND/MN games after MN lost to HC. This has nothing to do with RMU.
                    RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                      Threads like this are why I can't wait to watch Union win tomorrow.
                      Go watch the Avs.
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

That moment of shame will not go away, regardless where the jerseys are. Nice you're still thinking about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          That moment of shame will not go away, regardless where the jerseys are. Nice you're still thinking about it though.
                          Right, it will still be there 40 years from now. Somebody mentions Holy Cross at the Minnesota Nursing home that Happy is in and he's going to flip **** and green jello all over the place, and go stomping off with his walker.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            I saw this thread and gave it about 0.6 seconds of thought.

Then I moved on. Got a championship game to watch tonight.
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                              I saw this thread and gave it about 0.6 seconds of thought.

Then I moved on. Got a championship game to watch tonight.

That's actually a decent comeback Dubbs, except that one of your own started this thread.

I find it interesting that Gopher fans continue to bring up this jersey subject and therefore indirectly bring up the Grand Forks Gopher Gack of 2006.

I think some group therapy may be in order...

Oh yeah, and you could beat NoDak head to head every time you play them from now on and it won't erase that particular moment of infamy.

Comment

Working...
                              X