X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Semi-Final: Minnesota vs. North Dakota

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    NCAA probably doesn't want to make BC and Union play through the wreckage after we get dismantled.
    Plus they can't play when the arena collapses.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

whioux fans should probably start getting their best wife beaters ready for the big game.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        whioux fans should probably start getting their best wife beaters ready for the big game.
        Silly, Ray Rice plays for Ravens not the Eagles. Plus I don't know how much he likes hockey.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This is poetic. That being said........FUND.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

$100 says UMTC has more players than fans at the F4.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

can't be true. jdubbs tried telling us tampa was 99% gopher fans

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                $100 says UMTC has more players than fans at the F4.
                Deal. Where will I be able to collect? I'm not familiar with Mt. Crumpit, I'll need directions.

Comment

$100 says the Gophers seriously consider wearing the gold sweater.
                  Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                  dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                  wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                    No doubt.
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      Deal. Where will I be able to collect? I'm not familiar with Mt. Crumpit, I'll need directions.
                      It is where all the kids with innumeracy hang out.
                      "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

The Whioux are this year's Holy Cross. The real bet should be the over/under on HC jerseys in Philly.
                        I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
                        -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                          This NoDak team has no chance... might as well send the goofs straight to the championship game.
                          Yeah, throw the odds out when these teams play especially at this level. I like their chances, but UND got here for a reason and it isn't just UW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertogliat View Post
                            The Whioux are this year's Holy Cross. The real bet should be the over/under on HC jerseys in Philly.
                            There will be some.
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

$100 says UND seriously considers wearing the black helmet.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Going out on limb here, but are ND and Minnesota rivals or something?
                                LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Working...
                                X