This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Wasn't there also some self-fellating over All-Americans and Olympians?
    You're probably thinking about all the self-fellating over current NHL players that goes on in your threads
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: National Semi-Final: Minnesota vs. North Dakota

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Wasn't there also some self-fellating over All-Americans and Olympians?
      That must require a bit of stretching. A guy might pull something.
      "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

• Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
        For those who can't self felatte, pulling is a reasonable alternative

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          Haha, I just used my speed reading skills to skim through 7 pages of irrelevancy in 2 minutes. I'll check back tomorrow sometime to see if the conversation drifts back towards hockey.
          ?? Even in a normal week, nobody wants to talk hockey until Thursday. Nor should they--the games are won on the ice, but the smack war is won right here.

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
            For a gopher fan maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              I don't even mind some smack talk - there's only so much hockey to discuss for two weeks. I just don't know why anyone cares arguing either side of the ratings or total titles subjects. Instead we should discuss how UND fans lack a final chromosome and are responsible for AIDS whereas Gophers fans sit on the right hand of God himself (Herb Brooks duh) and single-handedly ended WW II.
              Yes the Gophers do sit on the right hand of the Hockey god, but the Marines ended WW II.
              The way the weather is playing out UND might not be able to get to the final four, let alone play in it.
              Gophers win with a UND forefit.

Comment

Originally posted by mnturkey View Post
                Yes the Gophers do sit on the right hand of the Hockey god, but the Marines ended WW II.
                The way the weather is playing out UND might not be able to get to the final four, let alone play in it.
                Gophers win with a UND forefit.
                Technically, the Soviet Union and some scientists ended World War II, but they were huge Gopher fans. The chemical components to the bombs that were dropped on Japan spell out "Ski-U-Mah."

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by jon View Post
                  technically, the soviet union and some scientists ended world war ii, but they were huge gopher fans. The chemical components to the bombs that were dropped on japan spell out "ski-u-mah."
                  rotflmao.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    For a gopher fan maybe.
                    You guys are always more flexible when it comes to such matters.
                    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                      You guys are always more flexible when it comes to such matters.
                      When the goats and sheep start to learn to run away they have to work on other options.

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                        For those who can't self felatte, pulling is a reasonable alternative
                        I'm not liking this topic. Maybe it will blow over quickly.

Comment

Are we scraping the bottom of the barrel for insults already?
                          "Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life."

Comment

I'm just excited I can wear my "USA Hockey" sweatshirt, and everyone will know I'm cheering for the Gophers.

Comment

Originally posted by jrthomer View Post
                              Are we scraping the bottom of the barrel for insults already?
                              There is no bottom to this barrel.

Comment

It's official, first ever Frozen Four appearance for this guy. It's happening!
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X