X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: National Semi-Final: Minnesota vs. North Dakota

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I don't even mind some smack talk - there's only so much hockey to discuss for two weeks. I just don't know why anyone cares arguing either side of the ratings or total titles subjects. Instead we should discuss how UND fans lack a final chromosome and are responsible for AIDS whereas Gophers fans sit on the right hand of God himself (Herb Brooks duh) and single-handedly ended WW II.
    You might be exaggerating just a bit when it comes to AIDS and WWII, but I do have it on good authority that the "Holy Ghost of Herbie" will descend from the Heavens and make his presence felt on April 10th.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      I don't even mind some smack talk - there's only so much hockey to discuss for two weeks. I just don't know why anyone cares arguing either side of the ratings or total titles subjects. Instead we should discuss how UND fans lack a final chromosome and are responsible for AIDS whereas Gophers fans sit on the right hand of God himself (Herb Brooks duh) and single-handedly ended WW II.
      Oh good for you...you're also responsible for Vietnam and the Bay of Pigs.

And we all know God (Parise) is left-handed...you know, where us Sioux fans sit.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Over seven hours without a post.. You people are slacking!
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Over seven hours without a post.. You people are slacking!
          Well where the hell have you been? Off in some Hawkeye hockey message board or one of the other 65789432 teams you seem to cheer for which you have no actual ties to?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Well where the hell have you been? Off in some Hawkeye hockey message board or one of the other 65789432 teams you seem to cheer for which you have no actual ties to?
            Ha!
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

That is just not a very nice thing to say.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                That is just not a very nice thing to say.
                Wait, now we're supposed to be nice in this thread? When did that rule change?

Comment

This thread has been moving pretty fast over the last 2 days but nice it's finally trying to slow down. Work has actually kept me away for a bit so I'll sum up what I think happened.

-You suck, you bunch of no name Canadian hacks.
                  -Hey, go hide behind the refs.
                  -7>5
                  -But don't forget the 2 more we've got, so 7=7.
                  -I want to talk more hockey.
                  -The game is still over a week away so how much hockey can you talk?
                  -Our conference is way better than yours.
                  -But we get to see our team on TV, so you suck.
                  -Fire Hak, he can't win the big one.
                  -Let's wait for Hak to give us the "salute"
                  -We won't win the game, but we'll win the handshake line.
                  -Go Gophers!

Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                    Haha, I just used my speed reading skills to skim through 7 pages of irrelevancy in 2 minutes. I'll check back tomorrow sometime to see if the conversation drifts back towards hockey.
                    Don't bother. Have you never read a Gopher-Whioux thread? Come back next Thursday, then, maybe
                    "Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life."

Comment

No, the North Dakota nice knows goofer fans are and always will be bags filled to the brim with douchiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        This thread has been moving pretty fast over the last 2 days but nice it's finally trying to slow down. Work has actually kept me away for a bit so I'll sum up what I think happened.

-7>5
                        -Go Gophers!

Did I miss anything?
                        You forgot about money.
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

When I said so and since I rule, people will listen. Now be nice until I arbitrarily change my mind and let you be mean again.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

What are the line combos for the 2016 Wioux? This years team isn't any good, so why talk about them.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post

-7>5
                              -Go Gophers!

Did I miss anything?
                              You can't forget about all the TV ratings beat off.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                You can't forget about all the TV ratings beat off.

Wasn't there also some self-fellating over All-Americans and Olympians?

Comment

Working...
                                X