PDA

View Full Version : National Semi-Final: Minnesota vs. North Dakota

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Happy
03-31-2014, 10:04 PM
Wouldn't work.

That's the time for UND fans to be disrespectful of the national anthem.

All und's players are from Canada, so it's not like it is their national anthem.

MinnesotaNorthStar
03-31-2014, 10:59 PM
All und's players are from Canada, so it's not like it is their national anthem.
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU)

Slap Shot
03-31-2014, 11:53 PM
This is exactly the comment from Gopher fans that make me mad.

Hopping mad?

I was worried when I came here I'd have to wade through pages of b.s about TV ratings and what constitutes a title. So glad I was wrong and that posters were able to let the topics go.

D2D
04-01-2014, 12:19 AM
I was worried when I came here I'd have to wade through pages of b.s about TV ratings and what constitutes a title. So glad I was wrong and that posters were able to let the topics go.

Haha, I just used my speed reading skills to skim through 7 pages of irrelevancy in 2 minutes. I'll check back tomorrow sometime to see if the conversation drifts back towards hockey.

Slap Shot
04-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Haha, I just used my speed reading skills to skim through 7 pages of irrelevancy in 2 minutes. I'll check back tomorrow sometime to see if the conversation drifts back towards hockey.

I don't even mind some smack talk - there's only so much hockey to discuss for two weeks. I just don't know why anyone cares arguing either side of the ratings or total titles subjects. Instead we should discuss how UND fans lack a final chromosome and are responsible for AIDS whereas Gophers fans sit on the right hand of God himself (Herb Brooks duh) and single-handedly ended WW II.

D2D
04-01-2014, 12:49 AM
I don't even mind some smack talk - there's only so much hockey to discuss for two weeks. I just don't know why anyone cares arguing either side of the ratings or total titles subjects. Instead we should discuss how UND fans lack a final chromosome and are responsible for AIDS whereas Gophers fans sit on the right hand of God himself (Herb Brooks duh) and single-handedly ended WW II.

You might be exaggerating just a bit when it comes to AIDS and WWII, but I do have it on good authority that the "Holy Ghost of Herbie" will descend from the Heavens and make his presence felt on April 10th.

MinnesotaNorthStar
04-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Oh good for you...you're also responsible for Vietnam and the Bay of Pigs.

And we all know God (Parise) is left-handed...you know, where us Sioux fans sit.

MavHockey14
04-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Over seven hours without a post.. You people are slacking!

goldy_331
04-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Over seven hours without a post.. You people are slacking!

Well where the hell have you been? Off in some Hawkeye hockey message board or one of the other 65789432 teams you seem to cheer for which you have no actual ties to?

gopher wes
04-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Well where the hell have you been? Off in some Hawkeye hockey message board or one of the other 65789432 teams you seem to cheer for which you have no actual ties to?
Ha!

Dirty
04-01-2014, 10:25 AM

That is just not a very nice thing to say.

goldy_331
04-01-2014, 10:38 AM
That is just not a very nice thing to say.

Wait, now we're supposed to be nice in this thread? When did that rule change?

Tiggsy
04-01-2014, 10:45 AM
This thread has been moving pretty fast over the last 2 days but nice it's finally trying to slow down. Work has actually kept me away for a bit so I'll sum up what I think happened.

-You suck, you bunch of no name Canadian hacks.
-Hey, go hide behind the refs.
-7>5
-But don't forget the 2 more we've got, so 7=7.
-I want to talk more hockey.
-The game is still over a week away so how much hockey can you talk?
-Our conference is way better than yours.
-But we get to see our team on TV, so you suck.
-Fire Hak, he can't win the big one.
-Let's wait for Hak to give us the "salute"
-We won't win the game, but we'll win the handshake line.
-Go Gophers!

Did I miss anything?

jrthomer
04-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Don't bother. Have you never read a Gopher-Whioux thread? Come back next Thursday, then, maybe

willythekid
04-01-2014, 10:46 AM

No, the North Dakota nice knows goofer fans are and always will be bags filled to the brim with douchiness.

4four4
04-01-2014, 10:48 AM
This thread has been moving pretty fast over the last 2 days but nice it's finally trying to slow down. Work has actually kept me away for a bit so I'll sum up what I think happened.

-7>5
-Go Gophers!

Did I miss anything?

You forgot about money.

Dirty
04-01-2014, 10:54 AM

When I said so and since I rule, people will listen. Now be nice until I arbitrarily change my mind and let you be mean again.

JF_Gophers
04-01-2014, 11:01 AM
What are the line combos for the 2016 Wioux? This years team isn't any good, so why talk about them.

Biddco
04-01-2014, 11:24 AM

-7>5
-Go Gophers!

Did I miss anything?You can't forget about all the TV ratings beat off.

Gurtholfin
04-01-2014, 11:51 AM
You can't forget about all the TV ratings beat off.

Wasn't there also some self-fellating over All-Americans and Olympians?