This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

After a great 2014 season lets continue the fight all the way to both the Hockey East crown and the Frozen 4.....hopefully Gillies will be part of the team that goes all the way...Go Friars

Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Maybe we can finally win a game in Boston next season!
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Maybe we can win 4 in Boston!!
      Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      Maybe we can finally win a game in Boston next season!

Comment

When is the next game!

Comment

Originally posted by F O F room fan View Post
          Maybe we can win 4 in Boston!!
          They went winless in the city this year...Lost at BU and BC, tied Northeastern, and that HE semi...

Comment

But they still had a shot at the big one !!!!!
            They went winless in the city this year...Lost at BU and BC, tied Northeastern, and that HE semi...

Comment

“@PCBobDriscoll: Only 2 schools in the country had both basketball and hockey in the NCAA's. Wisconsin with 30,000 students and PC with 3,800.#gofriars”
              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

From twitter

@MarkDivver: PC non-conf. sked in 14-15: 2 at N. Dakota; 2 at Ohio St.; at UConn tourney; 2 vs. CC at home; 2 vs. Brown; 1 each vs. Merrimack, Army

Comment

From twitter

@MarkDivver: PC non-conf. sked in 14-15: 2 at N. Dakota; 2 at Ohio St.; at UConn tourney; 2 vs. CC at home; 2 vs. Brown; 1 each vs. Merrimack, Army
                  My understanding is there will be no return visit from N Dakota
                  Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                    My understanding is there will be no return visit from N Dakota
                    I rather do home and home with Quinnipiac or Union than playing North Dakota without a series back in Providence.

Comment

I rather do home and home with Quinnipiac or Union than playing North Dakota without a series back in Providence.
                      The games were agreed to before Nate and his staff arrived...and there was no return date. The hope is that moving forward more western teams will come east now that road wins have a larger impact on the pairwise. N. Dakota has not come to PC since 1989. Ohio State is coming to PC during the 2015-16 season.

Comment

I could do a road trip to NoDak. I've wanted to see Englestad Arena for years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          I could do a road trip to NoDak. I've wanted to see Englestad Arena for years.
                          It is a trip you will never forget- An amazing place- Went there for BU games last year

Comment

So is Gilles coming back? Inquiring minds want to know...
                            Originally posted by Hokydad
                            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                              It is a trip you will never forget- An amazing place- Went there for BU games last year
                              I'm strongly considering going out there for the PC games--what airport did you fly in to?
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                              X