Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the onus is on the team to step up and finish the weekend.

Need to break 2 trends

1st we have played better on the road then at home

2nd we have done well in the front end of series, by this years standards we have gotten the win scoring at least 3 goals, then being flat in the rematch once the opposition adjusted. See games vs Vermont, Merrimack and Northeastern, even Brown
    Last edited by cavbim; 01-24-2015, 09:50 AM.
    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
      now the onus is on the team to step up and finish the weekend.

Need to break 2 trends

1st we have played better on the road then at home

2nd we have done well in the front end of series, by this years standards we have gotten the win coring at least 3 games, then being flat in the rematch once the opposition adjusted. See games vs vermont, merrimack and nirtheastern, even brown
      ^ this all day long!!!

Comment

Now do your job
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Very good observations of the trends by cav, new 4th line played well

Comment

Down 1-0 early

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Down 1-0 early
              Up 2-1 middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                Up 2-1 middle.
                new rosy colored glasses? 4-1 now.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

4-1 now.

Comment

We have a power play!

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

A solid back to back effort against a good team! This is huge. Waited for it all season and very pleased that it's arrived! Great job by the coaches and the players. Huge weekend sweep.

Comment

And so a big Friar weekend. Still waiting for Gillies to score a goal though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          And so a big Friar weekend. Still waiting for Gillies to score a goal though.
                          He belongs on the fourth line.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Great game by the Friars tonight. Weathered the early goal and enthusiasm by UML. Second period one of the best this year. Power Play has hit a groove. Walman with his first Friar goal...Mauerman with a goal...third period Friars must have hit the post/crossbar 4 times....4 big points....next up BC on Friday at Kelly Rink.

Comment

How much of that was PC winning and Lowell playing bad? The game on Friday was a terrible performance for a division 1 goaltender in Kevin Boyle while PC tonight was flat in the first period...I wonder who flipped over a table in that locker room at that putrid performance in the first.

Really tough game to watch as Benedetto and Millea were calling the game very tight but that is the way the game was called. PC did a good job adjusting.
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Good teams make others play bad

On to BC

Comment

Working...
                                X