This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

The second season has started, now just keep playing your way all the way to Boston Garden.......twice !!!!!

Comment

Next 4 games although out of conference are important for the overall season NCAA hopes. Think they need to go no worse than 3-1 (Brown at Brown the likely loss). 4-0 would make for a great re-entry back into league play with UML series.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
        Next 4 games although out of conference are important for the overall season NCAA hopes. Think they need to go no worse than 3-1 (Brown at Brown the likely loss). 4-0 would make for a great re-entry back into league play with UML series.
        Re-entry back into league play begins at UNH following the Brown series
        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Watching the game on TV and it looks like there is no more than 100 people there......what will it take to fill the place ????

Comment

Students back from break. Game vs a non school of the blind type. Better weather. Not same time as NFL playoffs.

Comment

The student part only works if there is no B-ball game, where are the fans of hockey around the city

Comment

Hopefully, the offense can score a bit in the third.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Hopefully, the offense can score a bit in the third.
                  Thank you Acciari

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Thank you Acciari
                    Sigh

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC is making the worst team in Div 1 look like National Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                        PC is making the worst team in Div 1 look like National Champs
                        This seems to happen to us at least once a season.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Got the OT win we did not deserve.....maybe a wake up for the whole team

Comment

At least they won. And yes, hopefully this will wake them the Roboshark up.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

When your defense gives up 4 and goalie lets simple slap shots through his body, you have to score 5 to win.
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Good to see you tonight Cavbim. Another W.

Comment

Working...
                                X