X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Mauerman lives!!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Gillies looked solid all gm. Hopefully he'll continue to play well come playoffs & beyond for you guys.
      If the offense gets it going like it did tonight.. you should be back up (higher) in the polls.. where you belong. g'luck.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I miss Zlax's negativity after a strong win. Come on, tell us it was against a weak opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by dillon View Post
          I miss Zlax's negativity after a strong win. Come on, tell us it was against a weak opponent.
          Gillies let in a goal and he still hasn't scored one
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
            Pretty soft goal as Gillies didn't get to the opposite post. He knew the boards were lively if he did his job in warmups...First thing I said last night was the boards were extremely lively.

Got to have that type of shot if you are going to play in the NHL for any extended period of time.

Mauermann is coming alive which is good to see but Demo, Rooney, and Acciari need to start becoming offensive threats. Demo probably played his best game of the last two years last night.

Janko still loves to hit that glass with his wrist shots in prime scoring positions.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

seeing that #27 deflected it up and off Gillies helmet, hard to stop it
              cant leave guys wide open

Comment

Clay Witt was terrible last night....really disappointing performance from him. His rebound control was terrible giving PC at least three of those goals. I thought Army's goalie was better than him and don't think PC has faced a goalie that played as bad as Witt all season.
                Last edited by The Zlax45; 12-04-2014, 03:41 PM.
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Sometimes I wish there was a "Like" button.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Hope the offense can get it together at NU.
                    Hope they can do it again?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Providence recruit Riley Prattson

http://sbnation.com/e/7013954
                      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        Pretty soft goal as Gillies didn't get to the opposite post. He knew the boards were lively if he did his job in warmups...First thing I said last night was the boards were extremely lively.
                        I thought the game winning goal Chris Terreri gave up to lose the national championship was soft. . He'll he gave up over 3 goals a game that year...he really sucked
                        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

I thought the game winning goal Chris Terreri gave up to lose the national championship was soft. . He'll he gave up over 3 goals a game that year...he really sucked
                          Obligatory "Offsides!" comment.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post

Speaking of recruits and goalies Hayden Hawkey's season is over...he supposedly suffered a serious knee injury....McMahon, the Merrimack beat writer retweeted a tweet saying MCL/ACL
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Speaking of recruits and goalies Hayden Hawkey's season is over...he supposedly suffered a serious knee injury....McMahon, the Merrimack beat writer retweeted a tweet saying MCL/ACL
                              Omaha has brought in another goalie from the NAHL.
                              http://www.lancers.com/leagues/newsl...581&page=84531

RALSTON, NE – In light of goaltender Hayden Hawkey’s season ending knee injury, the Omaha Lancers have traded for goaltender Zach Driscoll, who is committed to play for (D1) St. Cloud State University.

Comment

Thank you for this info, Jeff. Given his size -- is Prattson expected to play elsewhere before coming to Providence?

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X