This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
    I would really love to see PC kick the crap out of BC tonight, just because...
    ... It's happened so infrequently?

I just really want them to win.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I would really love to see PC kick the crap out of BC tonight, just because...
      Will you be there?
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

I will never understand why PC continues to play Backstreet Boys songs over the PA.
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          ... It's happened so infrequently?

I just really want them to win.
          I think the last time was early in the 20th century.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            Will you be there?
            We are celebrating Thanksgiving weekend with our grandkids. We'll be there next Saturday. You should come.

Comment

PC and BC scoreless after two. Gillies.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC wins. Woot!

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  PC and BC scoreless after two. Gillies.
                  Gillies had better start scoring some goals. Nice win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    PC wins. Woot!
                    PC played very well and did I hear/read that right that your defense hasn't been scored on for 221 minutes? Wow.
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Was at the game. Gillies was outstanding. Lack of offense and lack of puck control are a concern. PC played well in the third, after relying on Gillies to keep them in the game through 2 periods.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        PC played very well and did I hear/read that right that your defense hasn't been scored on for 221 minutes? Wow.
                        Including our backup not giving up a goal during a road HE game
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

They woke up in the third period for sure. I was incredibly impressed with Gillies, per usual.

I'm really digging the painted "banners" alongside the back of Schneider, along with the league teams displayed near the press area rather than from the rafters. It really gives the arena a much cleaner look, especially with the ceiling so low.
                          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            Including our backup not giving up a goal during a road HE game
                            If I understand what you are saying we have given up 2 goals on the road in HEA action, 1 to BU and 1 to Merrimack
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Gillies had better start scoring some goals. Nice win.
                              I think he is expected to now, we have only dressed 11 forwards the last 2 games, somebody has to pick up the slack for the 12th guy.
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Another soft shutout.......

Comment

Working...
                                X