X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
    Who ever announced that the Army game was going to be Ellis' start? They don't announce who starts till the line charts come out.

I bet at minimum Leaman was making his mind up after the weekend series and possibly yesterday as they prepared for the Army game. Even then we wouldn't know.
    The expectation was that since Army is the WORST team (and probably bottom 5 nationally) on PC's schedule this season and Ellis was getting no reps, that this would be a perfect time to get him in between the pipes.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

It is a privilege to play Army. If you watch them play and don't leave respecting them and the game more you are a moron.
      PC will have a tough one tonight
      With Jankowski and Saracino out, they better be ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        It is a privilege to play Army. If you watch them play and don't leave respecting them and the game more you are a moron.
        PC will have a tough one tonight
        With Jankowski and Saracino out, they better be ready
        3-0 to the Friars. Seems like our PP is still MIA, but hey. We won.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Boring game and nobody there

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
            3-0 to the Friars. Seems like our PP is still MIA, but hey. We won.
            Walman is looking better and better each game I suspect that will help the pp.

In the meantime no one will be dumb enough to say Gillies had an easy shutout. Seemed half his saves were tough ones, including the break in when the pp got caught.
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
              Walman is looking better and better each game I suspect that will help the pp.

In the meantime no one will be dumb enough to say Gillies had an easy shutout. Seemed half his saves were tough ones, including the break in when the pp got caught.
              This was much more difficult of a game when compared to that Vermont shutout for Gillies. Defense was terrible giving up at least 3 odd man rushes that a better team scores on....Need to clean this stuff up if a second half run is going to come.

Comment

See y'all on Saturday? Excited to go back to Schneider.
                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  Boring game and nobody there
                  Yeah, highlights showed mostly empty seats. PC did what they needed to style points be ****ed.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    It is a privilege to play Army.
                    Easy there with it being a privilege to play Army. It's a privilege for the Cadets to attend Army but that doesn't make it a privilege to play Army.

Comment

Good win by the Friars last night taking a game that they should have taken. Big test this weekend against BC. The demise of the Eagles program has been greatly exaggerated.
                      There will be a Murray sighting at Schneider on Saturday for those section E'ers who want to say hello to the grumpy bastardo.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                        Easy there with it being a privilege to play Army. It's a privilege for the Cadets to attend Army but that doesn't make it a privilege to play Army.
                        Opinions vary my friend.

It is a privilege to play Army Hockey.

Comment

Opinions vary my friend.
                          Agreed.

Comment

Army is now 3-9-2 over all and haven't won on the road yet. PC beat a team that they were supposed to beat. Hopefully they get their pp and team defense straightened out because they have no more cupcakes on the schedule. BC is going to be a tough game. Traditionally they make the Friars pay for lapses in team D.

Comment

Opinions vary my friend.

It is a privilege to play Army Hockey.
                              Two scratches from Army called West Point "Jail" when we were talking about the school.

Comment

FU they did.

You are so full of sh++.

Seeing that they only bring a few extra players on the road you really need to keep hour mouth shut. I doubt it would do a couple quality kids any good to gave a supposed comment popping up on a message board.

Comment

Working...
                                X