This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

The two coaches to whom Union owes attribution for its foundation as an elite program will provide an entertaining evening.

Comment

UVM - PC series preview with quotes from Leaman

http://sbnation.com/e/6979550
      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
        Will you be at Saturday's game? We are making the journey.
        I was on the fence until I heard you were going. Now it's a definite NO!!!!

Comment

• While Vermont plays us tough, the recent contests are definitely in PC's favor.

Providence is 6-1-1 in their last eight against Vermont.

We need to win/tie at least 3 of the next 4 with UNH on deck after Vermont.

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
          Who has it worse right now BC or PC after Eagles drop their 4th straight losing to Harvard on Tuesday 6-3. That's 11 goals in 2 games.

Friars need to turn things around this weekend but it won't be easy. Vermont always gives Friars fits even in Schneider.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
            I was on the fence until I heard you were going. Now it's a definite NO!!!!
            Good.

Comment

The USCHO Hockey guys are both going with a split for the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                Does PC Web cast the games?

Comment

Talk about going out on a limb.

Comment

• Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                    Does PC Web cast the games?
                    I looked into this on the PC athletics website. They do, but it's not free like ours -- $5. Still not too bad a deal if it's a good one, and you don't have to subscribe to anything and then cancel, which can be a pain in the butt.

Comment

So someone is going to sweep? That's what I just read.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by friarfan7 View Post
                        I'm not sure if they'll charge or not, but try www.coxhub.com before the game. If you have to pay, I think it was $5 / game last year, and it didn't require a membership (but that could've changed...)
                        Much appreciated..thanks!

Comment

wow that feed makes you seasick...

Comment

Lousy Gillies didn't hold UVM to negative goals!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Wait I thought Jon Gillies was terrible...how did he just shut out the number 10 team in the country?
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

If Gillies was any good he would have got 2 assists tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X