This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Not ready to panic but there has to be high level of concern over the lack of offense and the pathetic power play from a team pre-season pick number one in the league. At least the penalty kill last night was good (with Gillies coming up big a few times).

Vermont comes in on a roll next weekend. Should be a decent crowd for Friday but Saturday could be a different story with bball team also playing first game of year. Suspect students will be at the Dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
      Jon you get a chance make sure read the PC thread in the women's forum made reference to the infamous desevrings quote...

By the way if you want to panic there is your cause..12 games into the season and still looking for their initial win

oof, those poor girls...what happened this year?!
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Hmmm, this thread is starting to remind me of the Pooley years. I'm waiting for the first "fire Leaman" post.

Comment

Fire Leaman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Mauerman
            Saracino
            Pinho
            Luke
            Tanev
            Mingola
            Demopoulis
            Jankowski
            Macfarland
            Accari
            Macphee
            Ruffo
            McKenzie
            Gilmour
            Florentino
            Parisi
            Adams
            Walman
            Monk
            Ellis

They will find their identity and be very tough when it counts

Last week you were crapping on Gillies. He looked real bad vs BU on Sat and M C this weekend...

Dont be a pink hat
            Plenty of speed, but not enough skill up front. No finishers. Also, it is a problem when an average sized freshman is your go to guy on defense. We will see, but Vermont is going to be a real problem.

Comment

Ticket situation mostly figured out. See you guys in a few weeks!
              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Friars drop to 16th in USCHO poll

Vermont now 10th

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
                  Plenty of speed, but not enough skill up front. No finishers. Also, it is a problem when an average sized freshman is your go to guy on defense. We will see, but Vermont is going to be a real problem.
                  Walman? I believe he was a second round pick this past year and the goto dman is McKenzie in my mind
                  Last edited by The Zlax45; 11-11-2014, 03:57 PM.
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Just curious do you guys stream the home games? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
                      Just curious do you guys stream the home games? Thanks in advance.
                      I'm not sure if they'll charge or not, but try www.coxhub.com before the game. If you have to pay, I think it was $5 / game last year, and it didn't require a membership (but that could've changed...)

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                        Fire Leaman!!!
                        Dope.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          Dope.
                          I give the people what they want.

Comment

Who has it worse right now BC or PC after Eagles drop their 4th straight losing to Harvard on Tuesday 6-3. That's 11 goals in 2 games.

Friars need to turn things around this weekend but it won't be easy. Vermont always gives Friars fits even in Schneider.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                              Who has it worse right now BC or PC after Eagles drop their 4th straight losing to Harvard on Tuesday 6-3. That's 11 goals in 2 games.

Friars need to turn things around this weekend but it won't be easy. Vermont always gives Friars fits even in Schneider.
                              Difference is BC has excuses while PC has none...
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                                I give the people what they want.
                                Will you be at Saturday's game? We are making the journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X