This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

According to Mike Logan on radio, Leaman got a call from the league today stating the goal should have been allowed. This is actually the second time this year the Friars lost out on a goal that the league told Leaman should have been allowed.

Comment

0-0 with 15 to go in the third. Just another tight game at Lawlor Arena.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...brian-christie

"Playoff feel" to Providence's 1-0 loss at Merrimack.
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

I think it is time to panic...this team needs to start playing up to their level or they will be sitting home in March
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            I think it is time to panic...this team needs to start playing up to their level or they will be sitting home in March
            Yeah panicking solves the problem
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
              Yeah panicking solves the problem
              We have no bearing on the games...there is something seriously wrong with multiple players on this team.

Gilmour/Parisi both had solid freshmen seasons but regressed the last two years.

Jankowski- the Flanes can't be happy with his development at all. Didn't even show up this weekend.

Who on this team besides Gillies does an opponent say we have to stop?

Comment

We have no bearing on the games...there is something seriously wrong with multiple players on this team.

Gilmour/Parisi both had solid freshmen seasons but regressed the last two years.

Jankowski- the Flanes can't be happy with his development at all. Didn't even show up this weekend.

Mauerman
                Saracino
                Pinho
                Luke
                Tanev
                Mingola
                Demopoulis
                Jankowski
                Macfarland
                Accari
                Macphee
                Ruffo
                McKenzie
                Gilmour
                Florentino
                Parisi
                Adams
                Walman
                Monk
                Ellis

They will find their identity and be very tough when it counts

Last week you were crapping on Gillies. He looked real bad vs BU on Sat and M C this weekend...

Dont be a pink hat
                Last edited by Hokydad; 11-09-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Why in god's name are you crapping on Parisi....of all the junior class I think he has made the most strides. Further he was not on the ice for any of the 3 Merrimack goals and he put 5 shots on goal.

Think when the package stores open go by yourself a really strong beverage and mellow out.
                  Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                    Why in god's name are you crapping on Parisi....of all the junior class I think he has made the most strides. Further he was not on the ice for any of the 3 Merrimack goals and he put 5 shots on goal.

Think when the package stores open go by yourself a really strong beverage and mellow out.
                    Really, do you forget that terrible D play he made where Eichel just made him stand still? He wasn't very good last night at all taking a penalty as he got on the wrong side of a Merrimack forward as PC was on a major PP at the end of regulation.

If you really think Merrimack had to play a single matchup last night, you are crazy...PC had maybe three decent scoring chances last night.

Yep, they will welcome Vermont to town which right now is near the top of the standings...

Players need to play better and being a "pink" hat is far from the truth...been following this team since the early 90's and remember that 2001-2002 team that this year's squad is reminding me of right now.
                    Last edited by The Zlax45; 11-09-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Really, do you forget that terrible D play he made where Eichel just made him stand still? He wasn't very good last night at all.

If you really think Merrimack had to play a single matchup last night, you are crazy...PC had maybe three decent scoring chances last night.

Yep, they will welcome Vermont to town which right now is near the top of the standings...

Players need to play better and being a "pink" hat is far from the truth...been following this team since the early 90's and remember that 2001-2002 team that this year's squad is reminding me of right now.
                      You can fugyre it all out after 3 or 4 games? You should go work for the Bruins. They could have used you after their start.

Gilmour out hurt for months, Gillies had to take summer off, Acari back from injury, Parisi out with injury, Saracino out, Adamd played 7 gms in 2 years with injury, multiple freshmen playing key minutes

Relax.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        You can fugyre it all out after 3 or 4 games? You should go work for the Bruins. They could have used you after their start.

Gilmour out hurt for months, Gillies had to take summer off, Acari back from injury, Parisi out with injury, Saracino out, Adamd played 7 gms in 2 years with injury, multiple freshmen playing key minutes

Relax.....
                        Multiple freshmen? Where? Pinho and Walman are the only two playing and both of them are playing better than upper classmen.

Biggest issue is Jankowski and Mauermann giving this team nothing on offense.

Comment

Game highlights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ztdUDGyhpY

Tough give away by Gillies on the game winner. I wonder if he expected a whistle on that play?

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post

You know things are bizarre when I'm the one not freaking out after a loss.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              You know things are bizarre when I'm the one not freaking out after a loss.
                              Jon you get a chance make sure read the PC thread in the women's forum made reference to the infamous desevrings quote...

By the way if you want to panic there is your cause..12 games into the season and still looking for their initial win
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Multiple freshmen? Where? Pinho and Walman are the only two playing and both of them are playing better than upper classmen.

Biggest issue is Jankowski and Mauermann giving this team nothing on offense.
                                Well not true freshmen but already many freshmen have more game experience than Monk. And an addition to both points Hokey mentioned Niko Rufo.....coming back from an injury that essentially cost him his freshmen year.

Maybe the 2 biggest first year people actually might be Miller and Mayotte. Basically the whole team is adjusting to new assistant coaches
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X