This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Wow, 5 games into the season and its women and children first. Yes, I'd like to be 5 and 0 with five shut outs but..... 1 goal on the score board ain't gonna cut it. I felt like BU was flying and PC was sluggish. Today is Nov. 1 Kids. Relax and enjoy hockey.
    Providence College
    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
      Wow, 5 games into the season and its women and children first. Yes, I'd like to be 5 and 0 with five shut outs but..... 1 goal on the score board ain't gonna cut it. I felt like BU was flying and PC was sluggish. Today is Nov. 1 Kids. Relax and enjoy hockey.
      To be fair, unless you shelled out money to see the UND tie or the OT win against OSU, the only game you have to judge this team on is the garbage fire from last night.
      And I'm like this all the time even when PC is "good." So there you go.
      I'm not sure we have a "must win" game this early, but it the hole gets deeper if they can't turn it around quickly.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Better showing tonight going into the third.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC giving a clinic in how to shut BU down so far
          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
            See what happens when you continue to take penalties and lose faceoffs?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
              PC giving a clinic in how to shut BU down so far
              So far being the operative phrase. Eichel terrifies me.

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                See what happens when you continue to take penalties and lose faceoffs?
                Pooley calls you?

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  I felt the earth shake.

Comment

Finally they played hockey together
                    Last edited by satyking; 11-01-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

can we all breathe a little bit now or....
                      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I blame Mike McShane for PU's woes and Father Schneider too. They should just treat hockey like baseball if they are not going to insure there is never a loss. I mean they should wipe the floor with every team they play. Ranked teams are cupcakes after all.we h and PC wins tonight. Must have been a fluke.

Comment

nice bounceback

Comment

Gut check win for them tonight. Sounds like Gillies was the man in the third period. Didn't hear or see the game, just going by Mike Logan post game.

Always nice to send the BU faithful at home disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                              Gut check win for them tonight. Sounds like Gillies was the man in the third period. Didn't hear or see the game, just going by Mike Logan post game.

Always nice to send the BU faithful at home disappointed.
                              Gillies has not lost two in a row at PC.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...ke-jack-eichel

Leaman called it a "gutsy" road win.
                                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Working...
                                X