This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Glad Fred has the rose colored glasses because I would have stomped up and down on them tonight.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Glad Fred has the rose colored glasses because I would have stomped up and down on them tonight.
      the good news is this'll help your pairwise ranking come the end of the year.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This team is playing like crap with a goalie/defense giving up a ton of goals. They can't get the puck out of the defensive end against a middle of the road hockey east team when they are supposed to be the best in the conference...What a joke of a performance and hope no one said anything bad about Jankowski but the Flames have to be killing themselves for wasting a first rounder on that useless player.
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          We just have to make more plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            ... They can't get the puck out of the defensive end against a middle of the road hockey east team when they are supposed to be the best in the conference...
            Well BU was only rated #6 this week, in the nation, while PC was #9. They will likely drop a little more regardless of tomorrow night's outcome. BU is not middle of the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              Well BU was only rated #6 this week, in the nation, while PC was #9. They will likely drop a little more regardless of tomorrow night's outcome. BU is not middle of the road.
              Seen enough hockey in my 30 years of following this sport...that is a borderline top 15 team with the best player in the country...BU hasn't beat a good team yet...
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• That was a bad Halloween movie right?

Looked like a bunch of guys who were masquerading as hockey players tonight......
                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Friday night games have been a house of horrors, eh?

Comment

PC is never good
                    Should have stopped right there.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      Should have stopped right there.
                      Your career in standup is going well,

I'm going to blame Tyler Sims for last night and be done with it.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Have watched them play six periods now against U-18 and BU and they have lost every period and nearly every shift as well. It looks like the team was vastly overrated. When PC had a 5 on 3 late in the third and Nate pulled the goalie to make it effectively a 6 on 3, in 40 seconds they didn't get a single scoring chance and struggled to maintain possession of he puck.

Comment

If they hope to be in the Garden this year they will have to buy tickets because they surely will not be on the ice......all year they have stunk in all aspects of the game

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            Seen enough hockey in my 30 years of following this sport...that is a borderline top 15 team with the best player in the country...BU hasn't beat a good team yet...
                            Borderline top 15? I think that is a little harsh. I agree we shouldn't be buying ticket to the FF yet, but I think the team deserves a little more props than that. With 10 freshman playing most nights (including 4 defensemen), I figured we would start rough and be a good team by January. Starting 4-0 is icing on the cake.
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Your career in standup is going well,

I'm going to blame Tyler Sims for last night and be done with it.
                              No no it is Pooley's fault.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                No no it is Pooley's fault.
                                PU is getting their desvrings!

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X