This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Congrats on the win. 44 more seconds and it would have ended as a tie.

Comment

Hopefully this weekend will show the team that they need to be more in control of their game.....too many dumb penalties and not enough shots on goal.....the real Gillies only played one game this week, he has to be ready all the time

Comment

I will take the split this weekend. The Friars are not going to win every game, so a loss early on puts the team on notice that they must play at the top of their game, every game. I am excited about attending a number of games in person this year to have better sense of what some of you have been complaining about. To be honest, after suffering for most of the last 20 years, I am excited about what is happening at PC and glad to be back. I have taken the rose colored glasses out of the drawer and dusted them off. Let's go Friars!

Comment

Is anyone else going up to North Dakota?
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Wow My FF prioryity when from 8 to 14?

Comment

No Jankowski or Acciari on Thursday for the exhibition
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by SecE View Post
                Wow My FF prioryity when from 8 to 14?
                That's because you have bought tickets for the last 13 FFs. Then again, you only went to one or two of those...

Comment

We need to get some of those US U-18 guys to come to PC....too many of them are signed with BC, BU, and Nitre Dame...

Comment

Parisi took a hard hit and didn't look like he will be back for some time...need an update on him

Comment

Mark Divver tweeted that they won't know the extent of his injury until today. He left the arena with his arm in a sling and ice on his shoulder.

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Parisi took a hard hit and didn't look like he will be back for some time...need an update on him

Comment

OK, do any of my Providence friends know Stefan Demopoulos' parents and know if they come to games at all? And if you do could you point me in their direction? I'll be headed down there on the 31st and would love to meet them. Saw the pictures on Twitter of him scoring last night. I almost made it my new cover photo!!

Comment

Any up dates on the wounded soldiers

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            OK, do any of my Providence friends know Stefan Demopoulos' parents and know if they come to games at all? And if you do could you point me in their direction? I'll be headed down there on the 31st and would love to meet them. Saw the pictures on Twitter of him scoring last night. I almost made it my new cover photo!!
                            Sorry Scarlet, I do not. Anybody able to help out?

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              Any up dates on the wounded soldiers
                              Divver from practice tweeted Parisi definitely not going to UND, Janko and Accari are going but sounds questionable, rest including MacKenzie are playing.
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Bad time for injuries but it could be a plus for the guys who would not get the experience normally.....these games really are not as important as the ones in December and beyond....Go Friars make sure they know we were there !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X