The New WCHA, 2014 Offseason: See-ya, Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pink Pony
    Good thing all four of these teams are paying your way to get to play them.
    None of them pay my way. Not one penny of it.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

But all the teams are cutting checks to play them,
      Those checks don't even come close to covering the expense to get there. There's no profit.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Why doesn't NMU pay teams to show up?
        For the same reasons Ferris, Mankato, Tech, Bemidji, LSSU and Bowling Green don't.

Comment

• Re: The New WCHA, 2014 Offseason: See-ya, Bruce

Dave, would you please stop engaging this fcking troll?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Dave, would you please stop engaging this fcking troll?
            Sorry. I was really bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              Sorry. I was really bored.
              You must have been REALLY bored!!! As in watching the Leafs or Slap Shot 2 was your only other option to getting in the mental arse kicking contest with this one legged Donkey. You're fighting the unarmed Davyd. The Pony gets on and off the short hockey bus every day.
              Last edited by RapidsCity; 04-13-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Congrats to WCHA Player of the year and former Alaska Nanook Cody Kunyk. Made his NHL debut Sunday with the Tampa Bay Lightning...Two shots, one block and finished even in 10:12 playing time in 1-0 SO win vs Washington...

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
                  Congrats to WCHA Player of the year and former Alaska Nanook Cody Kunyk. Made his NHL debut Sunday with the Tampa Bay Lightning...Two shots, one block and finished even in 10:12 playing time in 1-0 SO win vs Washington...
                  Class kid. Good player!

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
                    You must have been REALLY bored!!! As in watching ....Slap Shot 2 was your only other option to getting in the mental arse kicking contest with this one legged Donkey.
                    You make it sound like watching SS2 was a bad thing. That was some of Gary Busey's best work EVER! Just for that even hinting that movie was not very good, I am withholding the Better America seal from this thread. Better America represents some of the best quality brands and chat forum threads in the country and clearly this thread is not up to those standards. Talk badly about the movie again and I'm sending these guys after you... You've been warned.

Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

They are working on Slapshot 3, 4 and 5 on the LSSU thread. It must be a nice recruiting tool for all the others in the WCHA, NCHC,....
                      Somehow I don't think a coaching change is going to salve their problems. Being stuck in an early 90's version of Ground Hog Day must suck. Just wait until a poster shows up named Truth Pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Colter View Post
                        They are working on Slapshot 3, 4 and 5 on the LSSU thread. It must be a nice recruiting tool for all the others in the WCHA, NCHC,....
                        Somehow I don't think a coaching change is going to salve their problems. Being stuck in an early 90's version of Ground Hog Day must suck. Just wait until a poster shows up named Truth Pony.
                        Most of that circus is being caused by (1) the obvious trolls (Pink Pony and the Truths), (2) a small contingent of posters who can't get over the fact that Jim Roque was fired, and (3) a couple of posters who think the coaching job should be handed over to Joe Shawhan on a platter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Most of that circus is being caused by (1) the obvious trolls (Pink Pony and the Truths), (2) a small contingent of posters who can't get over the fact that Jim Roque was fired, and (3) a couple of posters who think the coaching job should be handed over to Joe Shawhan on a platter.
                          How anyone still sees the Pony's post is amazing to me... The ignore button is mandatory there.
                          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                            How anyone still sees the Pony's post is amazing to me... The ignore button is mandatory there.
                            I have not ignored him because I haven't ignored anyone...I just skip their posts most of the time.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                              And some people actually reply to Pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Its a shame really, back in the day, LSSU ruled (UM/MSU say bullied) the boards. If 3 opponents and 1 or 2 Laker(s) went in the corner after the puck, it was the cool anchor uniform coming out with it. Cycling the puck was an art form. Times have changed, LSSU didn't/couldn't change with it. I thought Roque did ok with what he had to work with. Maybe the next guy can bring something innovative in, if given the chance and some help. Until then, Union is the 21st century version of Jack the Giant killer until the D1 powers figure a way to quell that program too.

Comment

Working...
                                X