PDA

View Full Version : 2014-15 schedules

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Patman
03-24-2014, 11:39 PM
An e-mail to UMass-Lowell season ticket holders indicated that Michigan and Michigan State would be coming to Lowell.

I feel like everybody owes us dates for next season. CC/DU still have to reciprocate. Penn State? Could be an interesting home slate next year.

FlagDUDE08
03-25-2014, 08:36 AM
The spreadsheet is back, folks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjrUzfoOPCB5dGQzTWtBRlN3clllRTE1VzA4Qzl4N 3c&usp=sharing

I will be making updates today, as well as whenever they are placed on here. Rep me if you'd like to become a collaborator, but please sign the rep, as I am not an Extra member.

Biddco
03-25-2014, 08:49 AM
All I know for UMD is their nonconference schedule; that they are playing in the Icebreaker at Notre Dame against RPI and could play UMTC or ND. They play at Michigan Tech in December, have home and homes with UMTC and Minnesota State and are in the North Star College Cup and probably playing Bemidji State. The NCHC schedule for next year has not been finished.

FadeToBlack&Gold
03-25-2014, 08:52 AM
They play at Michigan Tech in December

So, probably right before the Christmas break - Dec. 12/13?

Biddco
03-25-2014, 09:08 AM
So, probably right before the Christmas break - Dec. 12/13?

I don't know. Could be the weekend before too.

Ralph Baer
03-25-2014, 09:21 AM
All I know for UMD is their nonconference schedule; that they are playing in the Icebreaker at Notre Dame against RPI and could play UMTC or ND. They play at Michigan Tech in December, have home and homes with UMTC and Minnesota State and are in the North Star College Cup and probably playing Bemidji State. The NCHC schedule for next year has not been finished.

I had not heard that the opening night matchups were set. The rumor that I had seen earlier was that RPI would play ND the first night, but that was probably based on us being the easiest opponent.

FlagDUDE08
03-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Princeton, Yale, UCONN, and Merrimack will be at the Liberty Invitational in Newark, not sure of the early season date.

That going to be set opponents; ECAC vs. HEA?

purpleinnebraska
03-25-2014, 09:29 AM
Ferris State (tentative)

1/16-17 Minnesota State
1/30-31 @ Minnesota State

I like this. Nothing like back-to-backs to let the rivalry/hatred grow!

FlagDUDE08
03-25-2014, 09:43 AM
How is Atlantic Hockey going to work? Is it going to be 28 games? 26? Something else? Obviously UCONN is in HEA now.

Biddco
03-25-2014, 10:05 AM
I had not heard that the opening night matchups were set. The rumor that I had seen earlier was that RPI would play ND the first night, but that was probably based on us being the easiest opponent.

I had heard a while ago that UMD was playing RPI. Maybe that is not the case.

UML
03-25-2014, 10:12 AM
An e-mail to UMass-Lowell season ticket holders indicated that Michigan and Michigan State would be coming to Lowell.

I think the Michigan fanboys in the area could give the ND phonies a run for their money.

Jwilly48
03-25-2014, 10:52 AM
I like this. Nothing like back-to-backs to let the rivalry/hatred grow!

Except we'll have a weekend to rest up before we come to your barn and smack you around. :)

Badgers1
03-25-2014, 04:58 PM
UAA and Uaf opponents for the Kendall and Brice are Wisconsin, Maine, Penn State, and Air Force

Any idea which one Wisconsin will be in and which weekend that is?

Thanks

seawolfpunk
03-25-2014, 05:00 PM
Any idea which one Wisconsin will be in and which weekend that is?

Thanks

UW and Maine are in the Kendall which is usually the 2nd weekend in October

Penn st and Air Force are in the Brice goal ribs which is the following weekend

du78
03-25-2014, 05:13 PM
For DU I know BC is coming to Denver for homecoming which I believe is sometime in October. First DU has to get past them this Saturday. I also read Monty is trying to get some games with Maine. Don't know if that will be this coming season.

Badgers1
03-25-2014, 05:37 PM
UW and Maine are in the Kendall which is usually the 2nd weekend in October

Penn st and Air Force are in the Brice goal ribs which is the following weekend

Thanks!

Gophers #1
03-25-2014, 05:40 PM
For Minnesota, we have the ice breaker in Notre Dame, home-and-home with both SCSU and tUMD, Road trip to BC and Northeastern. 1 game each. the North Star Cup with Minnesota State Mankato, UMD, BSU. St Cloud State is sitting out this year.

CDOUG
03-25-2014, 05:56 PM

I believe UMD should have 1 more NC series. I pretty sure the Ice Breaker does not count towards the 34 game limit set by the NCAA. I would think it would be a home series (just guessing) as they only have 2 of the other 10 NC games at Amsoil.

Biddco
03-25-2014, 06:15 PM
I believe UMD should have 1 more NC series. I pretty sure the Ice Breaker does not count towards the 34 game limit set by the NCAA. I would think it would be a home series (just guessing) as they only have 2 of the other 10 NC games at Amsoil.

Then that would make sense that the NMU radio guy DavyD said that Northern Michigan is coming to Duluth next season part of a one for one deal. As for the Icebreaker not counting...I do not know about that. Can someone confirm this?

CDOUG
03-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Then that would make sense that the NMU radio guy DavyD said that Northern Michigan is coming to Duluth next season part of a one for one deal. As for the Icebreaker not counting...I do not know about that. Can someone confirm this?

I just looked at the Gopher schedule for this year (2013-14); they hosted this years Ice Breaker and they played 36 non-playoff games (37 with exhibition against the Canadian School). They didn't make a trip to Alaska this year so the Ice Breaker must be exempt from the 34 game limit.