West Regional - Minnesota/Robert Morris & St. Cloud State/Notre Dame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Regional - Minnesota/Robert Morris & St. Cloud State/Notre Dame

The 2014 West regional kicks off Saturday March 29th at the X with Minnesota taking on Robert Morris at 4:30pm on ESPN2. Followed by St. Cloud State and Notre Dame at 8pm on ESPN2. Looking forward to this regional and attending the games at the X next weekend.

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: West Regional - Minnesota/Robert Morris & St. Cloud State/Notre Dame

I am predicting upset by Bobby Mo; hottest team in Div 1 the past couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      I am predicting upset by Bobby Mo; hottest team in Div 1 the past couple of months.
      Well, your bracket is done.

/tArrogance
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

With parity today in College Hockey no team is a "gimme" anymore, the Gophers will need to play hard.
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Sooooooooo....... Is this Bob Morris team better that HC was? Will it be a bigger joke than before if the Gophs happen to lose?
          National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid Gopher View Post
            Sooooooooo....... Is this Bob Morris team better that HC was? Will it be a bigger joke than before if the Gophs happen to lose?
            Let's not find out, or NoDak fans will have to buy a new wardrobe.
            sigpic

Comment

Romo always chokes in big games. Just sayin'.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

While I am sure Bobby Mo(tzko) appreciates your vote of confidence for his Huskies, I would not call them the hottest team right now...

Congrats to RM on the conference title and making the field. They will have their hands full with the Gophers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid Gopher View Post
                  It would be, because HC was the 15th overall seed whereas Bobby is #16. But, not to worry, Gophers will win this game.
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                    It would be, because HC was the 15th overall seed whereas Bobby is #16. But, not to worry, Gophers will win this game.
                    Bobby Mo is only #16 because College Hockey America doesn't exist anymore.
                    Notre Dame Hockey
                    Reigning Big Ten Champions
                    Reigning CCHA Champions
                    Hockey East Lineal Champions

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      I don't even think the seed # was the main issue back then, was more of who it was (not traditional hockey power etc..) I think. This year Denver is a #15 seed and if they beat BC I don't think it's that big of deal, imo anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

Golden Gophers: Giving back to NCAA hockey since 2006.
                        National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

So HC was actually the 15 in 2006? I didn't remember.

Looks like we went in 3/4 in the polls. So ya, I'd say it'd be worse than Holy Cross.
                          Last edited by Bonin21; 03-23-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                            Let's not find out, or NoDak fans will have to buy a new wardrobe.
                            Though they are overdue for a wardrobe change...
                            "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Green arrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X