Colgate...Postseason Thread...Youth Is Served

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate...Postseason Thread...Youth Is Served

Can't wait to go tomorrow! Seventeen frosh and sophs, it only gets better ! Go Raiders ! With Michigan's loss today we are now #14 in the PWR.
    Last edited by sshablak; 03-20-2014, 06:44 PM.
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Re: Colgate...Postseason Thread...Youth Is Served

With Michigan's loss Colgate is now 14th in the Pairwise. The question is how much would Colgate drop if Quinnipiac beat's you guys tomorrow?
    QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
    2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
    2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
    https://***********/QHockeyBlog
    https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
    https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Spiro and Charlie Finn both make Third Team All-ECAC. Finn is also the Rookie All-ECAC goalie.

Comment

Congrats to Charlie Finn on making the All-Rookie team and third team All-ECAC. He's been a dependable goalie and sparked the team after a jittery start to the season. Shabby's right: a goaltender can get hot and make a huge impact. I'm counting on Charlie to add to his accomplishments in LP (...no pressure or anything

Also, kudos to Spiro on anchoring the defense and making this past season an amazing one. Together with the "newbies" on the team the D has shown great improvement and consistency. Good luck Raiders!!
        COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

More and more it is looking like win one and we are in with that Michigan loss. However, the team needs not to think that and just focus on winning this tournament.

I will be up there for the early game as well Rainman, hope to see a large Colgate base as I will be with 2, dare I say Cornell fans.

Comment

Colgate Hockey - 13-3-3 since Holiday Break!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Comment

Well, the day has come. Time to exorcize the demons that have been haunting us for the past 24 years.
              Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Less than 12 hours to go. You have until 4 PM today to get your picks in.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Playoffs-2014

This means you:

arickeo
                bcarlisle
                Brett Gobe
                Brian Sullivan/Nate Owen
                cudmud
                hockeyplayer1015
                ibanezist00
                Jack T. Ripper
                Maine-iac
                Mike Hutter
                Nyhockeyguy
                PutItBackOn
                StayPuftMMcu
                TchrBill
                ufanbill
                UnionTDX04
                Wholin1
                rjohntute
                Nottme
                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                  Well, the day has come. Time to exorcize the demons that have been haunting us for the past 24 years.
                  Amen !!!
                  It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                    Amen !!!
                    Minny fan here in peace. Do I take it you have been 24 years not qualifying for NCAAs? Or, since winning the ECAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Numbers View Post
                      Minny fan here in peace. Do I take it you have been 24 years not qualifying for NCAAs? Or, since winning the ECAC?
                      Last NCAA appearance was 9 years ago, in 2005. However, it's been 24 years since we last won the ECAC Championship (1990). Coincidentally, that was the last time Colgate advanced to the ECAC Championship game.
                      Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by Numbers View Post
                        Please help us out in case we fall short and win it all.
                        Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

Comment

Good news, if you don't have access to Fox College Sports- Fox Sports Go will stream the games online, for free, if you sign in with your cable provider.'

Bad news- my guess is that most people around the Hamilton area have Time Warner Cable, which does NOT offer Fox Sports Go access. It looks like the only cable systems that provide access are Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Midcontinent, SuddenLink, Optimum, and Wow.

AmericaOne and the Colgate site can not offer streaming, so if you can't get a TV with access, and you don't use one of the cable providers above, your only legal option for the games tonight is the WKXZ radio stream.

Comment

Originally posted by kwik View Post
                            Good news, if you don't have access to Fox College Sports- Fox Sports Go will stream the games online, for free, if you sign in with your cable provider.'

Bad news- my guess is that most people around the Hamilton area have Time Warner Cable, which does NOT offer Fox Sports Go access. It looks like the only cable systems that provide access are Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Midcontinent, SuddenLink, Optimum, and Wow.

AmericaOne and the Colgate site can not offer streaming, so if you can't get a TV with access, and you don't use one of the cable providers above, your only legal option for the games tonight is the WKXZ radio stream.
                            What could be a possible non-legal option?
                            Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

Comment

What could be a possible non-legal option?
                              Ones that would get the board owners in trouble if they were discussed here.

In any event, there may be a workaround. If you have Time-Warner Cable, and your cable package includes Fox College Sports, go to twctv.com, enter your info, and you should be able to watch it online, Union-Cornell seems to be just starting now, and this is working, so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X