Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014 Post-Season Thread: "Maybe Dick" Hunts the Great White Whale

Have to say his opposition with UNH is really funny. Just imagine him all mad in front of his keyboard all upset every time someone post something and taking it personal. I appreciate his effort to give us all a good laugh at his own expense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
      Have to say his opposition with UNH is really funny. Just imagine him all mad in front of his keyboard all upset every time someone post something and taking it personal. I appreciate his effort to give us all a good laugh at his own expense.
      you my friend are a fool

"us" what do you have, a mouse in your pocket?

live tge rep, " dont pay attention to idiots, UNH choked on MV. to say anything else is crazy"

go feed a cow

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014 Post-Season Thread: "Maybe Dick" Hunts the Great White Whale

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
        I agree with you, Nifty. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. Someone who thinks they need to carry a grudge for their adult son is sad on so many levels. Daddy, time to let go......

The ironic thing is that, through a mutual acquaintance, I am told that Mike is a great guy. A-1 all the way around. Luckily the apple fell a long, long way from the tree.

Comment

Hokydad is not Mike Vecchione's father. MV and his family is all class and there have been many great stories written on his perseverance after having been de-committed by UNH.
          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

A nice article on Hockey East referee and NH native Ryan Hersey who worked the National Championship game this season. http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...2/-1/FOSSPORTS
            Last edited by boblav1; 04-21-2014, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Northeast Metropolitan Regional Voc Tech?

Isn't that a "borderline prep" trade school??

Don't laugh, guys. Some of the most prominent *controlled substance merchants* in Greater Boston learned their "trade" making deals with classmates during lunchtime in nearby Breakheart Reservation. Talk about becoming one with nature. The place reeks ...

... "success" that is. The Schenectady thing is making more sense now. Thanks for the insight.
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                Hokydad is not Mike Vecchione's father. MV and his family is all class and there have been many great stories written on his perseverance after having been de-committed by UNH.
                Those two are to stupid to grasp that. He also wasn't de-committed by UNH, he de-committed

You are right on MV.

Comment

Boy at this pace it is shaping up to be a long offseason.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                    I assumed he wasn't, no father in thier right mind would be as dumb as he is, and try to make his kid look bad. I am sure the kid is a fine kid, sometimes in life things dont work out. UNH said he need another year, he must of since no one jumped on him and he went back for another year, like UNH suggested, and did great for himself, good for him. To bad his little stalked cant move on like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
                      I assumed he wasn't, no father in thier right mind would be as dumb as he is, and try to make his kid look bad. I am sure the kid is a fine kid, sometimes in life things dont work out. UNH said he need another year, he must of since no one jumped on him and he went back for another year, like UNH suggested, and did great for himself, good for him. To bad his little stalked cant move on like everyone else.
                      nice grammar there agricultural boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          The pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russthom View Post
                            mine is lacking because I dont care or proof read it 45 times like you and sniffthisty do

ged >your degree

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Boy at this pace it is shaping up to be a long offseason.
                              And, we also have our BS35 thread, Nick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russthom View Post
                                I think the kettle deserves to compared to some a little better. It is just funny to watch someone try to live their thru a college kid. Keeps saying how great a Union degree is but I am sure he doesn't have one. I am sure will be spending the time in his mothers basement on here spewing the same thing over and over. I am sure he thinks he was a key factor in Union winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X