Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014 Post-Season Thread: "Maybe Dick" Hunts the Great White Whale

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Bump.
    Ok, I'll bite..when we played Maine after they won their title? I dunno... C-H-C???
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014 Post-Season Thread: "Maybe Dick" Hunts the Great White Whale

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      459th the year after . is it possible to be that low? at unh yes
      http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/94/...re_950344.html
      2010, huh? Isn't that was around the time that Mike made his commitment to UNH? I guess those college rankings didn't mean much back then..........

Comment

Current: http://www.forbes.com/colleges/unive...e-main-campus/

From 2010 > 2013 Union has dropped, UNH moved up. Union is not ranked in research something UNH prides itself on. UNH commencement speakers rock!
        Last edited by Darius; 04-18-2014, 01:37 PM.
        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post
          What the hell is "borderline Ivy"?

I swear this guy is mentally challenged......
          A term used by people to make themselves feel smarter and try to look superior, when in reality makes them look like an wannabe and an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
            A term used by people to make themselves feel smarter and try to look superior, when in reality makes them look like an wannabe and an idiot
            "Cornell(?) rejects! Cornell(?) rejects!... Hey where'd you park your HazMat truck?"
            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

459th the year after . is it possible to be that low? at unh yes
              http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/94/...re_950344.html
              Hey Hoky, you're just calling UNH a Cow college because it was founded by a cow. - see if anybody gets the Simpsons' reference...
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                Ok, I'll bite..when we played Maine after they won their title? I dunno... C-H-C???
                Good guess. But, we have always played Maine later in the season, although for a while we played Vermont early. Hint: it is in the last 15 years.

Comment

Good guess. But, we have always played Maine later in the season, although for a while we played Vermont early. Hint: it is in the last 15 years.
                  Gotta be one of BU, Minnesota or Denver ...
                  Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                  Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    I was going to guess BU in October 2009 but that's incorrect.
                    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Hurl82 View Post
                      Chuck:

Just a quick detour of the thrusts and parrys with Hoky....I'm a long-time Pale Hose fan who is enjoying Jonah Keri's Les Expos tome. What a horrible waste of a career Ellis Valentine had....and I never knew one of the GMs got fired for bonking Mrs. Brochu.
                      Valentine was my favorite player in the late '70's. Too much partying, and then a nasty beanball really reduced a guy with prodigious HOF-level talent to a footnote in a failed franchise's history. But I did get to meet him once circa 2003 during one of my final trips up to the Stade. He was there as a guest for some event or another, and it was nice to see he had cleaned up his act and was on the straight and narrow, working with underprivileged youth somewhere in the LA area. Very nice guy.

I hadn't heard about the wayward GM issue. I guess after the way Brochu *bonked* the franchise, he had it ... er ... coming
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

North Dakota, October 2000.
                        The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                          Excellent!

Now we are back on task, after getting distracted by the Hoky troll.

But, after these two OOC games against Union, I really hope that our OOC lightens up this coming season. I know Umile likes the challenge and the high SOS ranking, but it does not help our post-season ambitions, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                            While it is true that North Dakota was the defending National Champion that game was in Michigan.
                            UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

could care less if some idiot cared about my opinion, focus on forbes and us news, who have unh around 300th.
                              It's not even a 'Little Ivy' maybe they should work on that first.

But where did you attend college?

Oh that's right. You went to a vocational school.

I don't see how you can insult UNH when you couldn't even get in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post
                                What the hell is "borderline Ivy"?

I swear this guy is mentally challenged......
                                It's what you put around your flower garden

Hoky is confused. I know thats hard to believe! There are the Ivy's and the Little Three; Amherst, Middlebury and Williams.

I remember when my UVM alum friends used to refer to UVM as a little Ivy. The word that comes to mind is DELUSIONAL!
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X