This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hux View Post
    Yeah, but Saugus makes Schenectady look like the Riviera.

and Durham is a sister town to Wheeling W Virginia. An obsolete town with zero carachter and minimum wage held out as a dream. Saw one reviewer call it Chelsea with a couple trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      and Durham is a sister town to Wheeling W Virginia. An obsolete town with zero carachter and minimum wage held out as a dream. Saw one reviewer call it Chelsea with a couple trees.
      ......says the college flunk out who cannot spell.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014 Post-Season Thread: "Maybe Dick" Hunts the Great White Whale

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        ... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ...

Union is borderline Ivy and is one of the top 20 schools in the country.

... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ...
        Sorry, hard to focus on the rest of the post with this kind of comedy gold lurking in its midst.

Some allowances (and assumptions) can be made for posts hitting the site at 3:30 a.m. but Union as the "9th Ivy" is even more ludicrous than the Chestnut Hillbillies rolling out that same gem all those years ago. Classic stuff. Keep 'em coming.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014 Post-Season Thread: "Maybe Dick" Hunts the Great White Whale

What the hell is "borderline Ivy"?

I swear this guy is mentally challenged......

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post

I swear this guy is mentally challenged......
            If you are saying you have never heard that phrase or don't know what it means, you are a fng moron and prove how worthless your agricultural degree is

Comment

If you are saying you have never heard that phrase or don't know what it means, you are a fng moron and prove how worthless your agricultural degree is
              Here is a guy who couldn't even go to a regular high school, say nothing about college. Had to attend a "vocational high school" where he majored in "welding and metal fabrication". Given that impressive background, Hoky, how do you expect anyone to respect your opinions on colleges? At least you should have learned how to spell....

What a bitter, bitter man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                When was the last time that THIS happened, and against whom?
                Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Russthom View Post
                  Here is a guy who couldn't even go to a regular high school, say nothing about college. Had to attend a "vocational high school" where he majored in "welding and metal fabrication". Given that impressive background, Hoky, how do you expect anyone to respect your opinions on colleges? At least you should have learned how to spell....

What a bitter, bitter man.
                  could care less if some idiot cared about my opinion, focus on forbes and us news, who have unh around 300th.

Comment

could care less if some idiot cared about my opinion, focus on forbes and us news, who have unh around 300th.
                    I would think you are smart enough to understand that these college rankings are designed to sell newspapers / magazines. Impossible to do any meaningful and consistent evaluations of every college and university in the country. Different publications have wide variations in their rankings.

However, I took your advice and checked Forbes and U S News. Now I see that you not only don't know how to spell, you can't count either. Forbes has UNH much higher than 300th. And U S News has Union tied with SOKA of America and Whitman College. Who?

Comment

Not even close.....

Moron.
                      sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                      On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post
                        I think it's Schenectadian for "We don't send our acceptance letters addressed to Dear Current Resident"

I'm pretty sure Union also doesn't require you to "Draw Sparky" on their applications either. Classy joint.

However, I understand having a high tolerance for radioactive waste is strongly recommended.
                        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Chuck:

Just a quick detour of the thrusts and parrys with Hoky....I'm a long-time Pale Hose fan who is enjoying Jonah Keri's Les Expos tome. What a horrible waste of a career Ellis Valentine had....and I never knew one of the GMs got fired for bonking Mrs. Brochu.

Comment

union won a natl championship. your team choked and sucked again. bummer

Comment

• Originally posted by Russthom View Post
                              I would think you are smart enough to understand that these college rankings are designed to sell newspapers / magazines. Impossible to do any meaningful and consistent evaluations of every college and university in the country. Different publications have wide variations in their rankings.

However, I took your advice and checked Forbes and U S News. Now I see that you not only don't know how to spell, you can't count either. Forbes has UNH much higher than 300th. And U S News has Union tied with SOKA of America and Whitman College. Who?
                              someone with a unh degree wouldnt know other top schools.

thanks for pointing out two more ranked above unh. which isnt hard to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                someone with a unh degree wouldnt know other top schools.

thanks for pointing out two more ranked above unh. which isnt hard to do
                                459th the year after . is it possible to be that low? at unh yes
                                http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/94/best-colleges-10_University-of-New-Hampshire_950344.html

Comment

Working...
                                X