Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seawolves vs Bulldogs: It Sure Won't Be A Catfight

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
    BTW, I haven't heard Birdman yapping his beak since we donkey-punched you sweethearts last weekend.

Chirp chirp?
    The smart ones are in the bunker.......waiting for Mike and Frank to come by and make them rich.............
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Good luck to our fine young men tomorrow evening. Put a big fat stick in the Ferris Wheel's spoke and make them feel as stupid as Principal Rooney. Also it would be sweet if Ferris Bueller's Wheel is the only team from Michigan in the NCAA's. That doesn't mean I'm cheering for Denver (which will never ever ever happen); it's just that ... well it's Michigan. Nuff said.
      Seawolves Foil up..........
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Friday!!!!!! FERRIS DAY!!!!!

Up at 5:30AM.........

Pack...........

Grab my game tickets..........

Travel to Grand Rapids.......

Be at the rink by 2pm..............

Cheer for a good game.........

Dinner............

Then.........The main event............A FERRIS VICTORY.

This will not be a ferris wheel or ferris bueller day, (but I have to admit that cracks me up when I hear that), but a great game for a great new league with GREAT teams top to bottom.

By the way, I didn't buy my Ferris clothing at Walmart and you will not find me in the pictures of Walmart people, that is saved for Alabama Huntsville fans.

It was nice to see the University of Michigan lose to Penn State. They may not make the NCAA. I didn't see that one coming.

Comment

What's best for each team is to win out. What is best for the WCHA? If Ferris wins both games and Bowling Green wins the first game than only Ferris goes on to the NCAA tourn.
          If Minn State wins their first game and Ferris wins out than they both probably go on. If Bowling Green win out than Ferris State and Bowling Green go on. If Minn State wins out than Minn State and Ferris State go on. If UAA win out and Minn State win their first game than Ferris State, Minn State, and UAA go on. Being a UAA fan of course I am cheering for them and what's best for the new WCHA GO SEAWOLVES!
          Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Originally posted by golfhawkins View Post

Did I hear correctly............... $2 beers and hot dog! I could be a fun student crowd if that is true.
            Yep.

It sounds like there should be a pretty strong showing of Ferris fans tonight, hoping they fill it up enough to get a good atmosphere. I was there for the regional and there were about 1,500, it felt like you were watching a practice. I'm thinking they need to get north of 4k, maybe 5k to get some noise. Can't wait!
            Ferris State University - 2012 Frozen Four

Comment

Just a flat beautiful blue sky day here in Anchorage.
              Sun coming up over the Chugach.
              Nice newspaper article on Bailey.
              Team playing for a NCAA berth.
              Free video on GCI channel 1.
              Should be good groups at the Subway Blueline room and The Crossbar.
              Seawolves firing on all cylinders.
              It's a new day and a great day to be a Seawolf!
              Beat Ferris!

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                BTW, I haven't heard Birdman yapping his beak since we donkey-punched you sweethearts last weekend.

Chirp chirp?
                We are not allowed to discuss the games between UAA & Alaska in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                  We are not allowed to discuss the games between UAA & Alaska in this thread.
                  Stalker.
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by golfhawkins View Post
                    Friday!!!!!!
                    It was nice to see the University of Michigan lose to Penn State. They may not make the NCAA. I didn't see that one coming.
                    +1, ditto, thumbs up, etc
                    Aactually came to look for Suze and to wish good luck, but I couldn't bypass your sentiment.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: Seawolves vs Bulldogs: It Sure Won't Be A Catfight

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      +1, ditto, thumbs up, etc
                      Aactually came to look for Suze and to wish good luck, but I couldn't bypass your sentiment.
                      Aww, thank you viz!!
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Lets go Seawolves!!!!!

Comment

Great game!
                          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Well that wasn't an embarassement like Ice Angel said (of couse she was but hurt), but it was a loss! Still proud of you Seawolves! Great season!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                              Great game!
                              Agreed.
                              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                                Well that wasn't an embarassement like Ice Angel said (of couse she was but hurt), but it was a loss! Still proud of you Seawolves! Great season!!!!
                                Definitely was surprised with UAAs come back and eventual lead...luckily Ferris bounced back. Wasn't an embarrassment but seeing the OT loss was still enjoyable for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X