X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Michigan: 3/14 3/15...Only Need Two

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    I don't think MSU has any fans...
    Fine. I'll let it slide this last time but if it happens again I'll start the thread myself.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Cool, I'll wait until then... This bantering got old quickly.
      *sigh* Typical ugly helmet-er. Too high and mighty for the rest of us. You've got a lot to learn how to handle tArrogance properly.

Comment

It's a little sad to see Gopher fans picking the flesh off the Michigan fans' bones, and it's only Wednesday. Who trains these Michigan fans?

Comment

Pretty sure he was going for "sconge."

Probably well beyond his capability in more ways than one.
          "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

I don't think MSU has any fans...
            Sure they do, there's like.... 2 of them.

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            *sigh* Typical ugly helmet-er. Too high and mighty for the rest of us. You've got a lot to learn how to handle tArrogance properly.
            I'm amused at how jealous of our awesome helmets everyone is. If only we still had our great dazzle jerseys you could make fun of those too. Why not make fun of Penn State for their football helmet design on hockey helmets?

Oh, and I handle so called 'tArrogance' by ignoring it. I know that Michigan is better than everyone else. It just so happens that this year we're a basketball school and not as much of a hockey school. Just please don't ask me anything about bouncy-ball 'cause I don't really care
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              Why not make fun of Penn State for their football helmet design on hockey helmets?
              Pretty sure plenty of people do. Same with tOSU.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                Pretty sure plenty of people do. Same with tOSU.
                Not a fan of 'I got a shot on goal!' marks on their helmets.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

I thought those were "I pulled a righteous tube" or "I rolled a fatty" stickers.

Comment

I thought those were "I pulled a righteous tube" or "I rolled a fatty" stickers.
                    Half of the tOSU fan said that was a different plant. They were nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                      Half of the tOSU fan said that was a different plant. They were nuts.
                      I see what you did there.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        Cool, I'll wait until then... This bantering got old quickly.
                        Do all UMi fans take this so seriously? There absolutely is room for hockey talk and feel free to provide some yourself before casting stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Do all UMi fans take this so seriously? There absolutely is room for hockey talk and feel free to provide some yourself before casting stones.
                          His tone was that of a man in pain...I think he was passing stones.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            Exactly. So I wonder how it is Michigan is still labeled as the "ugly helmets". We don't even have the worst ones in the conference now that the **** eyes treat their players like elementary school kids, giving them stickers for each accomplishment.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            wolverineTrumpet did not take it seriously. She wishes this were like a Tech vs. tUMD thread where she could talk in 3rd person.

I think there's just frustration of having to weed through a bunch of pointless crap to find any posts pertaining to hockey. We're not used to it. With the exception of some NMU trolls, and the expected smack talk with Sparty, most posts in our game threads were focused on hockey.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Exactly. So I wonder how it is Michigan is still labeled as the "ugly helmets". We don't even have the worst ones in the conference now that the **** eyes treat their players like elementary school kids, giving them stickers for each accomplishment.
                              Sorry but you're still "ugly helmets." But you do make a point so I propose labeling OSU something along the lines of "stupid helmets." Thoughts, anyone?

wolverineTrumpet did not take it seriously. She wishes this were like a Tech vs. tUMD thread where she could talk in 3rd person.

I think there's just frustration of having to weed through a bunch of pointless crap to find any posts pertaining to hockey. We're not used to it. With the exception of some NMU trolls, and the expected smack talk with Sparty, most posts in our game threads were focused on hockey.
                              Pointless crap? On a message board? I'm shocked! [/sarcasm] You've just never had to deal with a knowledgeable and passionate fanbase such as us. This is normal so get used to it. Besides, does it really take you over 5 days to break down line combos etc... Well, maybe someone from Michigan it does.

tArrogance!

Comment

Welcome to the Major Leagues, congrats on that promotion. Most of the week between any pair of opponents will be smack-talk, with the majority of the actual hockey related chat starting on Thursday. If you notice, even the BADger fans lurking here are a bit surprised at the MI fans' reactions here. Obviously the CCHA wasn't worthy of proper message board behavior, so the fans just kind of stumbled along with no target in sight.

Comment

Working...
                                X