X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Michigan: 3/14 3/15...Only Need Two

Originally posted by ShotFromThePoint View Post
    Things just got real.
    Real? I'd like to know the competition. UMICH is but a pebble in my shoe. Annoying, but easily taken care of.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Real? I'd like to know the competition. UMICH is but a pebble in my shoe. Annoying, but easily taken care of.
      Is he the one that blamed us for his bad rep the first go round? Even though his rep was already red before we started?
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I'm not sure he rises to the level of a "pebble" More like a large grain of sand... can be annoying until you just edge it out of the way and ignore it, and it doesn't even require the effort of taking your show off to do so

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
          I'm not sure he rises to the level of a "pebble" More like a large grain of sand... can be annoying until you just edge it out of the way and ignore it, and it doesn't even require the effort of taking your show off to do so
          Feeding the trolls can be fun when they are so easily dispatched.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            Is he the one that blamed us for his bad rep the first go round? Even though his rep was already red before we started?
            Yep, that's the one.

Comment

It's not red.

It's 'scarlet'.

Comment

Just so I know, what's the schedule when this thread starts talking about hockey?

You know, the game that's between Minnesota and Michigan? There's two of them this weekend. It would be a whole lot more interesting to disucss that.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Just so I know, what's the schedule when this thread starts talking about hockey?

You know, the game that's between Minnesota and Michigan? There's two of them this weekend. It would be a whole lot more interesting to disucss that.

You CCHA refugees are so cute.

Comment

The general rule of thumb is hockey talk starts on Thursday.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Agreed. Welcome to the big leagues... well the mid-level if you're lucky of the big leagues.

By the way, where have bucky's series threads been? How am I supposed to troll the evil red menace with no series threads? I'm very disappointed. Alaska and WMU threads just aren't the same.

Comment

The general rule of thumb is hockey talk starts on Thursday.
                        Cool, I'll wait until then... This bantering got old quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          Agreed. Welcome to the big leagues... well the mid-level if you're lucky of the big leagues.

By the way, where have bucky's series threads been? How am I supposed to troll the evil red menace with no series threads? I'm very disappointed. Alaska and WMU threads just aren't the same.

I don't think MSU has any fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                            So in the old WCHA it was common to just have this kind of posting? Seems like it should be over in the Cafe area, with the lack of any hockey content.

Comment

"Great guy" is eight asterisks, sporto. Nine, if you include the space.
                              Pretty sure he was going for "sconge."

Comment

So in the old WCHA it was common to just have this kind of posting?

The West is the Best.

Comment

Working...
                                X