PDA

View Full Version : RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

turk181
03-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Vote today?... http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2013-14/

lugnut92
03-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Vote today?... http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2013-14/

Done. Sorry for not doing the pretty posts.

Red Cloud
03-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Done. Sorry for not doing the pretty posts.

You're fired

Lodge17
03-16-2014, 04:15 PM
RPIs season ended just the way it should have. Peace...

Red Cloud
03-16-2014, 04:16 PM

Oh, look, it's another Union fan who's obsessed with RPI. Isn't that cute.

Dear God, thank you for making our enemies so incredibly easy to mock, even when they are having success.

Saints#1
03-16-2014, 04:18 PM

Welcome to USCHO.com ... May your stay be short but well received ;)

Lodge17
03-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Obsessed??? Ha! Nope. How can you be obsessed with a school in Troy that plays in an airplane hanger? Please...

Just thought I would chime in on your OFFSEASON thread.

Red Cloud
03-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Obsessed??? Ha! Nope. How can you be obsessed with a school in Troy that plays in an airplane hanger? Please...

Well, let's see. Two of your first three posts are trying to mock RPI, rather than focusing on your own team.

No, you're not obsessed at all.

I'd rather be a school in Troy that plays in an airplane hanger than a school in Schenectady that plays in a salt dome.

Lodge17
03-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Welcome to USCHO.com ... May your stay be short but well received ;)

Thanks for the welcome, but I've actually been on this site since its inception. Just never posted in the forum. Actually didn't know there was one. Ha! I do now...

Lodge17
03-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Well, let's see. Two of your first three posts are trying to mock RPI, rather than focusing on your own team.

No, you're not obsessed at all.

I'd rather be a school in Troy that plays in an airplane hanger than a school in Schenectady that plays in a salt dome.

Wow. This is gonna be fun.

Salt dome??? What the hell is that?

Red Cloud
03-16-2014, 04:30 PM

No, this is going to end right now.

Union grad, eh?

Saints#1
03-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, but I've actually been on this site since its inception. Just never posted in the forum. Actually didn't know there was one. Ha! I do now...

You missed my sarcasm? I was trying to sarcastically point out that you had only made two posts since you got here and both were bashing RPI in their own thread. That's risky and probably won't be "well received". I figure you probably won't be here for long if you continue to be that outlandish, especially in this thread, but good luck to you! :D

Ralph Baer
03-17-2014, 02:03 AM
Today is 17 March 2014. There are 201 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.

Dutchman
03-17-2014, 07:15 AM

Lodge17
You have shared some of your valued thoughts already over on the Union thread and they are appreciated. Come continue to join us over on the Union Thread. We can use all the Union Fans we can get. We need your help to keep our focus elsewhere, like Cornell. Your comments over here can be perceived as "rubbing salt into open wounds" and that is never a good thing. What comes around, goes around, and what goes around comes around. Let the RPI faithful plot strategy over here and we will do likewise on our thread. Can you help us out here? We want to maintain the peace. The battles between RPI and UNION will not resume until October and we will be at it all over again. For now, hopefully, our fans want to be thinking about our future going forward, not the past. Just a thought.

rvd5star69
03-17-2014, 07:42 AM
Lodge17
You have shared some of your valued thoughts already over on the Union thread and they are appreciated. Come continue to join us over on the Union Thread. We can use all the Union Fans we can get. We need your help to keep our focus elsewhere, like Cornell. Your comments over here can be perceived as "rubbing salt into open wounds" and that is never a good thing. What comes around, goes around, and what goes around comes around. Let the RPI faithful plot strategy over here and we will do

likewise on our thread. Can you help us out here? We want to maintain the peace. The battles between RPI and UNION will not resume until October and we will be at it all over again. For now, hopefully, our fans want to be thinking about our future going forward, not the past. Just a thought.

Wow 1 respectful union fan in the world

FreshFish
03-17-2014, 08:55 AM
Oh, look, it's another Union fan who's obsessed with RPI. Isn't that cute.

Dear God, thank you for making our enemies so incredibly easy to mock, even when they are having success.

"May God turn the hearts of our enemies. And if S/He will not do that, then at least turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limp."

Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all! :)

Jasma
03-17-2014, 11:59 AM

Please just go back to the Union thread and stop showing your ignorance on this thread. The main part of
Houston field House was once a military warehouse, not a hangar. Have you visited the DOT salt shed in Schenectady recently? It would be a nice little Division III rink if they expanded the rest rooms, lobby and concession area and skpruced it up a bit.

It is tough for RPI fans to have to once again watch the ECAC final four from the outside, while Union continues to be a legitimate power in Division I Hockey. The band wagon in Sch'dy is full of many newcomers with a very limited knowledge of the game and its history. If Union continues to play at a high level for several more years, they may learn and mature.

The pendulum will swing back. It always does. Be careful what you say, some here will be only too happy to spit your words back in your face when the Engineers are once again a factor in the ECAC and beyond.
Peace

Jasma
03-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Good thought. Well said.

turk181
03-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Vote today?.... http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2013-14/

AspyDad
03-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Nice interview w/ Haggs.
http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/5307/ryan-haggerty-one-on-one?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=posts&utm_content=facebook_1395079927#.UydFYuDD_cs