X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2014 off season thread

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Inspector Clouseau is in charge of the case.
    What, like an Irish monk?

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
      Yes the breakfast club.
      What is the breakfast club? Where does it meet? Who comprises it? What do they have to do with hiring a new LSSU hockey coach?

Comment

Just saw this on the internet. Rene Chapdelaine is new name I haven't heard anyone mention.

http://www.saultthisweek.com/2014/04...oach-continues
        Go Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker54 View Post
          Just saw this on the internet. Rene Chapdelaine is new name I haven't heard anyone mention.

Excellent Laker D-man from the late 80s. Had a fairly long pro career, mainly in the minors, although he saw limited NHL action with the LA Kings. But I think his only coaching experience was head coach at Petoskey High School. He's no longer coach there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laker54 View Post

Former HS coach??

What direction is the Lakers going?

Next team the Lakers will be playing is the MTU Wolfpack if they hire a HS school coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colter View Post
              Moved back to Friday the 11th
              Maybe Scott Owens will apply.

Comment

Scott Owens is on his way out .

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
                  Former HS coach??

What direction is the Lakers going?

Next team the Lakers will be playing is the MTU Wolfpack if they hire a HS school coach.
                  With the new President extending the AD's contract a few years, might give her more security on which direction to take her program.

Any other names being bantered around at the Breakfast Club????

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Squad
                    Francis Anzalone

TBA
                    Yeah, NAHL assistants who are 10 minutes older than the oldest players!

Comment

I hope that anybody with a head coach vacancy takes a look at a guy named Dennis Williams. He made MAJOR improvement at d3 Neumann back in 2004-07, and is 132-28 in three seasons at Amarillo in the NAHL. Don't let that 5-25-6 record at BGSU scare you off, he did more than anybody could have expected with the mess he inherited there. He's a winner, and a top rate guy.
                      Last edited by Freddie; 04-07-2014, 11:12 AM.
                      Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                        I hope that anybody with a head coach vacancy takes a look at a guy named Dennis Williams. He made MAJOR improvement at d3 Neumann back in 2004-07, and is 132-28 in three seasons at Amarillo in the NAHL. Don't let that 5-25-6 record at BGSU scare you off, he did more than anybody could have expected with the mess he inherited there. He's a winner, and a top rate guy.
                        Willie's taking the new Bloomington USHL team.
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Big news today. The new WCHA commissioner will be announced tomorrow.
                          LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                            Glad to see the good news from Dave on this. We also like him in Huntsville. I always thought that he was going to get the program when Danton took over at Sparty.

GFM <— hoping that the Lakers get a great coach!
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                              I saw BGSU play during his time and had little room for they way they played. It was more thug hockey than good hockey, ask BMW.
                              Go Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                                Willie's taking the new Bloomington USHL team.
                                Bigger paycheck.
                                Last edited by RapidsCity; 04-08-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X