This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truth Squad
    I don't get wrapped up in trivial details. Frank is very relaxed and extremely happy in his new position and the organization is lucky to have him. Francis is on a path to greatness and is one talented kid! Thank you!!

TBA
    So if you don't get wrapped up in "trivial details" like the "Truth," why do you include trivial details in your posts? And before you dust off Francis's plaque in Eveleth, at least let him advance beyond NAHL Associate. It's like claiming a kid in A Ball is headed for the All Star game. And by the way, Roque is gone. Shouldn't you be spending your time watching your kid in the beer league playoffs?

Comment

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2014 off season thread

Originally posted by Truth Squad
      Whatever!!! Sorry for your loss, and after all your apologies over the years, must be hard.

TBA
      All my "apologies?" There you go not getting caught up in trivial details again. If you read my posts, you'll find me saying it was time, even past time for Roque to go. Now it's your time. The Truth IS out there. You just don't bother with it when it doesn't fit your infantile rants and you hate it when the Truth works against you.

Comment

Coghlin from division 3 should be looked at . He has built a machine at St. Norbert over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
          Coghlin from division 3 should be looked at . He has built a machine at St. Norbert over the years.
          If he can get an experienced Division I assistant, he would be an excellent choice.
          Last edited by RapidsCity; 03-27-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
            If he can get an experienced Division I assistant, he would be an excellent choice.
            Tim Christian is a well-experienced DI assistant. I think the next head coach should consider keeping him on-board.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
              Tim Christian is a well-experienced DI assistant. I think the next head coach should consider keeping him on-board.

That would not be a bad idea. I would like to see them hire a second full time assistant as well.
              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                That would not be a bad idea. I would like to see them hire a second full time assistant as well.
                You're right on the money Perky. One thing that keeping Tim would do, like Damon Whitten at Tech and Rob Facca and Pat Ferschweiler at Western. is to provide some continuity for the current players and help to assimilate the new coach to LSSU and to the league if it's a coach from outside the league.
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Tim would like to stay.

Comment

I think Tim will be staying . New coach,new players to the new coach would make it ideal to keep Tim on to bridge the new gap .

Comment

• Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                      You would see team built similar to MTU. Mr Coghlin recruits Western Canadian players. LSSU would have to boost the recruiting budget as he gets most of his kids from BC. He would have to bring in AJ Aiken in to get kids from out west. AJ was an assistant at St Norbert's with Tim.

Mr Coghlin was up for the UAF job at one time but turned down.

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                        I think Tim will be staying . New coach,new players to the new coach would make it ideal to keep Tim on to bridge the new gap .
                        I would think it might help with the incoming recruiting class also.
                        Go Lakers!

Comment

All the positives about Tim above plus I think he has done his job very well. Recruiting getting the most out of the budget for meals and such. Who knows he may get the head job, it will be interesting to see the list of the applicants if it's made public.
                          BLEED BLUE

Comment

UAA 2014/15 schedule came out today and it shows Lake State traveling to Anchorage for games at the end of October.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Squad
                              I know this is a hard time for you and the other apologists over the past 9 seasons. I understand all the vitriol you spew for me and all the others that you blame for your buddy's demise it's ok I just want you people up there that defended this guy to the end, to be ok. I'm glad I can help!! I'll drink to that ha ha ha cheers!!!!!!

TBA
                              Please feel free to show where I've supported or made apologies for Roque. As for the spewing of vitriol, you do nothing but spew vitriol. Please define why you are so angry that you must be so annoying?

Comment

The AD's contract is going to be extended by President Pleger in June? Potentially a very bold move out of the gate!
                                Last edited by Truth Serum; 03-28-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X