Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCORES 3/8/14 - Secure your spot or play NCAA Bingo. L 25? BINGO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCORES 3/8/14 - Secure your spot or play NCAA Bingo. L 25? BINGO!!

All right. Restarting due to bad date in thread title.

All but one Pool A bid will be secured (we hope) by midnight tonight. Good luck to all the teams.

MASCAC 2 PM -- Plymouth @ Salem St
    ECAC-NE 6:40 PM Wentworth @ Nichols
    ECAC-E 7 PM Babson @ Norwich
    SUNYAC 7 PM Oswego @ Geneseo
    NCHA 8 PM St. Scholastica @ St. Norbert
    MIAC 8 PM Gostavus Adolphus @ St. Thomas

The Pool B contenders face off here:
    WIAC 8 PM Superior @ Eau Claire
    ECAC-W 8:30 PM Elmira @ Utica

And the NESCAC just HAS to be different (diffident?) with their semifinals today and finals tomorrow
    1 PM Williams @ Amherst @ Trinity
    4:30 PM (or so) Bowdoin @ Trinity

The complete links for media are here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...board/schedule
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: SCORES 3/8/14 - Secure your spot or play NCAA Bingo. L 25? BINGO!!

And we have 2 finals

NESCAC semi -- Amherst 3 - 1 over Williams

And we have our first ticket punched. Salem St. returns to the NCAA after a long absence with a 5 - 1 win over Plymouth St winning the MASCAC.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

With Williams losing to Amherst this afternoon I would think they would drop out of the final non published rankings. This would help out the Cards since they had a lose to Williams. Changes are that Amherst might move into the rankings which in turn would give Norwich another ranked win.

Comment

Originally posted by VT bragging rights View Post
        With Williams losing to Amherst this afternoon I would think they would drop out of the final non published rankings. This would help out the Cards since they had a lose to Williams. Changes are that Amherst might move into the rankings which in turn would give Norwich another ranked win.
        I think Amherst would have to win tomorrow to become ranked and that would kabash any Plattsburgh hopes with Trinity getting a C.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          I think Amherst would have to win tomorrow to become ranked and that would kabash any Plattsburgh hopes with Trinity getting a C.
          If Amherst wins the NESCAC, do they have to be ranked? Salem St. won the MASCAC, and doubt they'll get in at #8 East.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            If Amherst wins the NESCAC, do they have to be ranked? Salem St. won the MASCAC, and doubt they'll get in at #8 East.
            No, but if they win....any slim hope Plattsburgh has is over. Trinity will still be ranked higher and take one of the C bids!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              No, but if they win....any slim hope Plattsburgh has is over. Trinity will still be ranked higher and take one of the C bids!!

Forget Amherst...they have to beat Bowdoin first...not looking good...
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Bowdoin is up 4-1 now...

Comment

In the last 10 games that Amherst has played they have 1 lose and 2 ties. I still think they would move in over Williams. The L25% is a important factor. Amherst has defeated Williams in the last two meetings.

Comment

Bowdoin up 4 to 2 over Trinity with about 2 minutes to go in the 2nd.
                    Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                    Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Trinity scores off a face off with .2 seconds left in the second.

4-3 Bowdoin after 2

Comment

Come on Bantams !!! Show us all we were wrong about you !!

Comment

Polar Bears up 5 to 3. A great game.
                          Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Bowdoin 5-3 with 9 min left
                            The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by peddler View Post
                              Bowdoin 5-3 with 9 min left
                              Give that Bowdoin goal tender a medal--he did a superb job in the 3rd period against a tough Bantam team. Congratulations Bowdoin for your 5 to 4 Win over Trinity.

Comment

Working...
                              X