Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

re: minnesota, last time I remember was Worcester in 2008, granted that wasn't them coming to conte that was yet again another instance of the EASTERN BIAS AND THE COMMITTEE GETTING ON ITS KNEES FOR BC

according to the kid they're finally coming east this year.

schedule starting to take a little shape

10/18 @ RIT
    10/24 CC
    10/31 @ Den
    11/1 @ Den
    11/22 Maine
    11/28 Minnesota
    12/5 @ UNH
    12/6 UNH
    1/2 vs Brown - Dartmouth Tournament
    1/3 - Dartmouth Tournament

Comment

So Wood isn't coming next year, which means 4 F out, but only 3 in. Maybe BU can spare one of the 35 kids they have coming in?

Great chance for Richardson, Spiro, etc to earn a spot in the lineup.

Comment

So I know the kid blogger can say some outlandish things, he's prone to exaggeration. But man, he takes a beating from a couple/few BU trolls. Big reason why I mostly loathe twitter. In this case, just a giant circle jerk for some BU trash.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          So I know the kid blogger can say some outlandish things, he's prone to exaggeration. But man, he takes a beating from a couple/few BU trolls. Big reason why I mostly loathe twitter. In this case, just a giant circle jerk for some BU trash.
          hmm maybe don't actively search them out and read what they write if you loathe it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
            hmm maybe don't actively search them out and read what they write if you loathe it?
            Actively search them out? You mean as a result of following the kid's stuff?

Comment

Actively search them out? You mean as a result of following the kid's stuff?
              im not a twitter expert but when i browse someones tweets things that other people say about that person dont show up

Comment

what are you talking about? you've never read someone's tweets and come across a conversation involving other people? that's not actively searching anyone out. i simply came across these people as a result of following the kid's stuff. they tweet at him.

Comment

what are you talking about? you've never read someone's tweets and come across a conversation involving other people? that's not actively searching anyone out. i simply came across these people as a result of following the kid's stuff. they tweet at him.
                  having a not exactly busy day here so i just checked his page for all of may and i see multiple replies to minn and wisc people ragging on him and just a single bu one. what am i missing? #persecutioncomplex

Comment

what am i missing?
                    Is this a trick question?
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

having a not exactly busy day here so i just checked his page for all of may and i see multiple replies to minn and wisc people ragging on him and just a single bu one. what am i missing? #persecutioncomplex
                      using hashtags off twitter? interesting

Comment

#UnnecessaryHashtagGeneration

Are you guys talking about that BCHockeyBlog Twitter, because I'm sorry but he or she has painful opinions from what I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          Are you guys talking about that BCHockeyBlog Twitter, because I'm sorry but he or she has painful opinions from what I've seen.
                          and that's fair on your part. but i'm willing to bet you don't make it your goal to mock him/his tweets whenever possible.

Comment

and that's fair on your part. but i'm willing to bet you don't make it your goal to mock him/his tweets whenever possible.
                            Not worth it

Comment

if they made it their goal to mock him whenever possible i assume it wouldve happened more than once this month

Comment

As some of our BU friends have made their way over, wanted to make them aware of a GIF of the year tournamet being held by the guys at BCInterruption, several of which involve BU.

For your viewing pleasure:
                                https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-k...5+Straight.gif
                                https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-A...ruck+Stick.gif
                                https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-A...-no/LOL+BU.gif

A couple of the writers post here.

Comment

Working...
                                X