Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
    BU still has a lot of questions going into next year. Not sure I can say BU has better Fs than BC. Even with losing that tremendous first line for BC, BU only brings back about 15 more goals than BC depending on who departs. BU has a very good class coming in but so does BC. Eichel can't do it by himself and Milano is not that far behind Eichel in skill. BC sophomores have a lot of talent and will have greater ice time this year so expect players like Fitzgerald and Cangelosi to take a big step up. Biggest difference is BU should have much improved depth this year. Should be interesting to watch.
    I mean, I'm not saying BU's F are head and shoulder's above BC's, just that heading into the season if given the choice I'd take BU's F and BC's D. BC stacked their top line with 26 games to go, and in that time Cangelosi and Straight scored 4 even strength goals (Fitzgerald had 3, everyone else had 2,1, or 0). The argument could be made that O'Regan, Hohmann, and Baillargeon are the best 3 (based on college resume) returning F on either team.

Comment

Looks like Jeremy Bracco de-committed from Harvard and is now headed to the Heights.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
        Looks like Jeremy Bracco de-committed from Harvard and is now headed to the Heights.
        Kick in the nuts for Harvard and the rich keep getting richer.
        QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
        2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
        2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
        2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
        https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
        https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
        https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Milano, Bracco, and who's the next tampering target? I'm not even mad. That's amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            Milano, Bracco, and who's the next tampering target? I'm not even mad. That's amazing.
            If you build it, they will come....

Comment

BC becoming strong island. Milano, Bracco.

Would not be surprised to see Fortunato there as well as he is puck moving defenseman that fits the BC system. Leading point getting defenseman on U-18 team.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                Anybody have his stats and info ? Just curious and did not hear of his name before. Is he on the national development team or a prep school student ?

BTW, the banquet was this past Sunday in Waltham and not sure who will be the 2014-15 captains will be. Andy Powers was humorous with his quips and one liners. They acknowledged the 25th and 50th anniversary teams as usual.
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                  Anybody have his stats and info ? Just curious and did not hear of his name before. Is he on the national development team or a prep school student ?

BTW, the banquet was this past Sunday in Waltham and not sure who will be the 2014-15 captains will be. Andy Powers was humorous with his quips and one liners. They acknowledged the 25th and 50th anniversary teams as usual.
                  74pts in 54 games. Broke single season assist record. 16 goals and 58 assists. Played on line with Collin white. On national team

Comment

Assuming he is 2015...

Is Miles Wood 2014 or not? He's already 18 and would be 19 for the first BC game if he came this fall. He has to be coming in now, no?
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      who's the next tampering target?
                      Objection!!!!!!!!
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        Assuming he is 2015...

Is Miles Wood 2014 or not? He's already 18 and would be 19 for the first BC game if he came this fall. He has to be coming in now, no?
                        I assume so too as his linemate White is 2015 as well.

At the banquet York said 4 F out, 4 F in so Milano, Tuch, Wood, & Sanford?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                          I mean, I'm not saying BU's F are head and shoulder's above BC's, just that heading into the season if given the choice I'd take BU's F and BC's D. BC stacked their top line with 26 games to go, and in that time Cangelosi and Straight scored 4 even strength goals (Fitzgerald had 3, everyone else had 2,1, or 0). The argument could be made that O'Regan, Hohmann, and Baillargeon are the best 3 (based on college resume) returning F on either team.
                          I'm guessing you guys would like to see Eichel and O'Regan paired together on a line. Could cause some serious damage. Hohmann is a nice player, nothing special though. And I really don't think Baillargeon showed to be any better than Cangelosi and Fitzgerald. O'Regan is the x factor in my opinion. BC won't have an upperclassman who can do what he can.

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          I don't know what the academic situation is for Bracco, but keep in mind a guy who probably recruited him to Harvard is now an assistant at BU. Probably a factor. Much like when Cronin left NU and Gaudreau flipped.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Much like when Cronin left NU and Gaudreau flipped.

Also have to add the fact that UNH's admissions department was out for the summer and couldn't accept his application.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              I don't know what the academic situation is for Bracco, but keep in mind a guy who probably recruited him to Harvard is now an assistant at BU. Probably a factor. Much like when Cronin left NU and Gaudreau flipped.
                              Facts Schmacts. Jerry York is the devil!

Comment

I was kidding, by the way. I think the questions may start to emerge, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X