Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Gaudreau isn't ready. He needs to develop his ability to... well, I'm sure there are some things.
    one in particular, build his body up

Comment

There's a little speculation floating around twitter of a certain player sticking around next year...

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        There's a little speculation floating around twitter of a certain player sticking around next year...
        destry???

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          destry???

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            The rodeo boys aren't going to be too happy about that!
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

so y'all are all excited about a kid that was drafted AFTER kurker?!!?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                so y'all are all excited about a kid that was drafted AFTER kurker?!!?
                That's St. Louis' problem now. And as a personal rule I don't get excited until they show up on campus and do something. We leave the excitement over high school boys to Jerry Sandusky and pedobloggers that you may be familiar with on your threads.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  That's St. Louis' problem now. And as a personal rule I don't get excited until they show up on campus and do something. We leave the excitement over high school boys to Jerry Sandusky and pedobloggers that you may be familiar with on your threads.
                  well... it sure read like excitement

(and ARE you having a tailgate? )
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

well... it sure read like excitement
                    Nah, you just incorrectly read their obvious stoicism.

Comment

(and ARE you having a tailgate? )
                      It was a close vote but you, and the boys, are invited back to our pregame meals.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

The kid is 17 and problem doesn't even know who Adam Pineault is. I'd cut him a break.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

my initial reaction of "best get" or however he described it was that he meant because most pundits thought he'd pick bu.

while appearing to be a late bloomer, obviously wood isn't the best recruit in york era.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            my initial reaction of "best get" or however he described it was that he meant because most pundits thought he'd pick bu.

while appearing to be a late bloomer, obviously wood isn't the best recruit in york era.
                            I would've agreed with that, as the net impact on Comm Ave is large, but he went on to call him "the best recruit in the country", when any sane person likely doesn't even have him in the top 3 in BC's incoming class (Tuch, Milano, Hanifin). If this keeps up Pineault may become jealous of how overrated Wood gets.

Comment

btw, as of right now wood isn't even part of next year's class

Comment

But can he bust a move like Pale Patch Alber? (Oh man, some things you just can't unsee. Thanks a lot, USCHO. )
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X