Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

well based off bc's play in the quarters, i'd say some doubt crept in. IMO, both bc and lowell are better than any team that was in the midwest regional but that's how the draw works.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      well based off bc's play in the quarters, i'd say some doubt crept in.
      i was apprehensive before yesterday's game too after the ND debacle but looking at the whole body of work, these two were a cut above just about the entire year

Comment

i don't think it will be that high scoring, i'll take bc 3-2 with one goal from someone other than big three.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          well based off bc's play in the quarters, i'd say some doubt crept in. IMO, both bc and lowell are better than any team that was in the midwest regional but that's how the draw works.
          Really? I've only seen BC play a few times but they are pretty good. I wasn't shocked that ND beat them once but twice was an eye opener but they are still a good team and I'm not shocked Jerry had them ready for what really matters. I picked Lowell out of this region because of goaltending, Demko is good but lets see if he can take the pressure, if its close I see him caving, if not watch out for BC as long as he is in Newton. Fans may come for Johnny Hockey but goalies win games
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

need both. need top line at its best and need demko to make all the saves he should.

Comment

FWIW, I think the Eagles are pizzed. Lowell has our HE trophy and today is payback. The Eagles roll. That is all.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                FWIW, I think the Eagles are pizzed. Lowell has our HE trophy and today is payback. The Eagles roll. That is all.
                Roll HAG Roll!!!!

Everyone else, focus hard and give us a rest....

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  Roll HAG Roll!!!!

Sorry about PC's loss, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Roll HAG Roll!!!!

LOL... given that BC's 'everyone else' has about the same scoring stats as Lowell's four #2 lines, I'd say 1 Super Line plus 3 #2's ought to get the job done.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      Agreed too bad, so sad for ND

As for tonight, 3 F vs 12 don't think we should show
                      When a team beats you 3 times in a year and knocks you out of a postseason tournament on your home ice it best to just keep quiet about their fate. Makes you look dumb

Comment

lol ok jofa. can't wait for nd to raise that banner honoring their monumental quarterfinal series win. did bu do the same in 2004?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          lol ok jofa. can't wait for nd to raise that banner honoring their monumental quarterfinal series win. did bu do the same in 2004?
                          Uhn has kept Home Depot in business doing just that for decades
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            ND is the UNH of the midwest
                            huge under achievers. pick of thr litter of natl team and zero results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                              When a team beats you 3 times in a year and knocks you out of a postseason tournament on your home ice it best to just keep quiet about their fate. Makes you look dumb
                              It's a rivalry thing, maybe you knew that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                ND is
                                huge under achievers.
                                I've always thought this

Comment

Working...
                                X