Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey '13-'14: Tournament Season - One Game At A Time!

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    Ya then he gets a point of course haha
    Does a PP assist count?

Comment

D'oh !
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
        Ya then he gets a point of course haha
        good for him! but now at least we won't have to read anymore about demko's stats up against jimmy howard's
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          good for him! but now at least we won't have to read anymore about demko's stats up against jimmy howard's
          Demko couldn't hold Jimmy Howard's jockstrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            is matheson on the take?!?
            Matheson is going to have a long long long pro career mookie. In the AHL.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              he does now

candycanes where were you after the 2-1 snoozer?

hey, nd deserves all the credit in the world
              I had to go inside the glorious South Bend Walmart after listening to overtime. Radio made it sound exciting.

I expect you guys to dominate tomorrow. Not even sandbagging, just know how York teams turn on. Hopefully I can find NESN in this town...
              Boston University 2009 Champs
              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Mike Ayers was heard saying after the game, "oh no not this chit again!"
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  was listening to your radio broadcast. the announcers were rather speechless.. "what was matheson doing there? puck watching?"
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

All part of the plan. Nothing to see here.

Wait a minute, the clog and trap team put up a touchdown!? How the...!?
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Well, that was a total dumpster fire. Sickening. Just sickening.
                      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                      BC - 12
                      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

i don't know if demko will be better than howard but to try and say howard is clearly better or that demko couldn't hold howard's jock is foolish. demko is 18 and the youngest player in college hockey. let's actually wait a few years for definitive statements, not like we're comparing guys that are the same age. as of right now, demko is still gonna get drafted in first or second round.

as for tonight, this was like his holy cross game. not really at fault but no big saves either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          All part of the plan. Nothing to see here.

Wait a minute, the clog and trap team put up a touchdown!? How the...!?
                          nd and jackson did this a few years back at conte as well...might have been 7-1

pretty sad commentary on your own team when you give up 7 to that type of team.

this nd squad is peaking at right time. i don't expect any domination from bc tomorrow or potentially sunday. it's not happening. they can still win but it's gonna be a very tough task. nd is not the 8th best team in the league. right now they might be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post

I literally laughed out loud at that attempt at defense

Ready for the NHL huh?
                            Last edited by claver2010; 03-14-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Well... that sucked! Notre Dame ate our lunch tonight and right now they look like they'll be impossible to beat. Kudos to them.

Now... W_T_F is up with us? To say JG-Arnold-Hayes didn't show up tonight would be an understatement.

I don't like Johnny's new attack move at all. Fly's up the ice weaving around defensive players, crosses blue line with speed, then does a u-turn and skates in the other direction, looking for???... something??? W-T-F? Only did that about 6 times in our O-zone and another 6 at center ice. GO TO THE FREAKIN' NET!!!!
                              Did Arnold suit up tonight?
                              Hayes is either severely injured or O-D'd on sleeping pills. Looks like he should not be suited up.

That's all I got to say. I'm pizzed and don't want to rant on. But maybe we aren't as good as I thought we were.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Holy schnikey, I wouldn't have guessed that outcome in 100 tries.
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X