X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Pretty ****ty in Juneau today.
    I'm not clever like AK Hockey, I just say what I say, then I say, *****, I should have said that differently...

Still, IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE SEAWOLF!

Let's get 1-2 next year and show the rest of these *****es how it's done!
    Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

• Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
      I'm not clever like AK Hockey
      You must have a warped sense of clever.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Sports hate is one thing.
        Young men getting started is another.
        Good on Kunyk, Copley and Beck!
        Hope some of the other nooks get what they have strived so hard for.

Comment

Your colors remind me of split pea soup. When I was in elementary school, my school cafeteria served split pea soup. If you let it sit in the bowl for a fee minutes, you could turn the bowl upside down and the split pea soup would remain as-is...it wouldn't even budge with all the force of gravity. To this day, I can't eat split pea soup without nausea. This is one of the nicer things I can say about UAA.

Man elementary school food is gross when you think back on it, I had a "pizza" once a week, it was a piece of bread covered with some mozzarella and tiny cube pieces of pepperoni. They even served us salisbury steak, the only good food I remember was the burritos, chocolate milk, and the not so often "ripe" fruit and vegetables. Mind you I only bought lunch on Fridays, and I did not look forward to it.
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
            Man elementary school food is gross when you think back on it, I had a "pizza" once a week, it was a piece of bread covered with some mozzarella and tiny cube pieces of pepperoni. They even served us salisbury steak, the only good food I remember was the burritos, chocolate milk, and the not so often "ripe" fruit and vegetables. Mind you I only bought lunch on Fridays, and I did not look forward to it.
            And dorm food isn't much of an upgrade.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

And dorm food isn't much of an upgrade.
              Hell yeah, it's funny that during that time of your life you should bee eating the best/healthiest, but many university's/college's are seemingly incapable of doing that.
              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                Hell yeah, it's funny that during that time of your life you should bee eating the best/healthiest, but many university's/college's are seemingly incapable of doing that.
                Doing institutional food well and cheaply is impossible. You get to pick one.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                  Doing institutional food well and cheaply is impossible. You get to pick one.

GFM
                  This probably explains the brain deficit suffered by most UA_ fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    This probably explains the brain deficit suffered by most UA_ fans.
                    I gave the UAA guy who delivered my pizza a nice tip. Because I'm a nice guy and all.

Comment

I gave the UAA guy who delivered my pizza a nice tip. Because I'm a nice guy and all.
                      A UAA guy does what he has to do to earn money while in school.
                      Work at a Quik Stop, deliver pizza, whatever he has to do to support himself.
                      Not like UA_ "students" trying to scam the system rather than doing honest work.
                      It's lucky the UAA students get through school, go on to productive jobs and contribute to society.
                      Lucky because that opens a pizza delivery job for a UA_ graduate.

Edit: Thanks for tipping our guy. While in school every dime helps. Or was your "nice" tip a quarter?
                      Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-27-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

It's lucky the UAA students get through school, go on to productive jobs and contribute to society.
                        The world needs ditchdiggers.

And it was a full one dollar bill...dude looked like he needed some love at the GABC.

Comment

I've been over on other threads ranting and raving.
                          It's your fault Squarebanks!
                          Had you been occupying my time here with your drivel it would have kept me laughing at your inane and senseless buffoonery about your dump bears.
                          Oh well!! _airbanks graduate. What else could we expect?

Comment

The world needs ditchdiggers.
                            A laborer who runs a shovel is a well needed member of the trades, but on the flip side I have never seen an ad looking for dumpster divers.
                            How many degrees does UA_ have in the Field of Salvage?
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              A laborer who runs a shovel is a well needed member of the trades, but on the flip side I have never seen an ad looking for dumpster divers.
                              How many degrees does UA_ have in the Field of Salvage?
                              After our Seawolves got done with them they need one for their hockey program.

Comment

I've been over on other threads ranting and raving.
                                It's your fault Squarebanks!
                                Had you been occupying my time here with your drivel it would have kept me laughing at your inane and senseless buffoonery about your dump bears.
                                Oh well!! _airbanks graduate. What else could we expect?
                                *shakes fist at clouds*

Comment

Working...
                                X