This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    Chris told me he """very politely""" told them we ended their season.
    And that's the Gods truth.
    I believe it. Certainly looked very polite on the video.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

This is the same player who dropped his gloves and tried to climb into the stands to fight some students on Thursday durring the second intermission. I'm sure he was very polite about it though

Comment

Originally posted by Nanookfan24 View Post
        This is the same player who dropped his gloves and tried to climb into the stands to fight some students on Thursday durring the second intermission. I'm sure he was very polite about it though
        I flat don't believe you. Pure fabrication on your part. Had that actually happened there would have been an un-sportsman like penalty called and there was none. That's a very lame and low accusation to make. There is video to back up the Seawolf claims. You have none. Quit embarrassing the true Nanook fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanookfan24 View Post
          Pics or it didn't happen.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Sorry guys I didn't think to take a video till after. And i don't care if u believe me or not

Comment

I once wrestled a T-Rex and won. I didn't think to take video until after. I don't care if you don't believe me.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Sorry guys I didn't think to take a video till after. And i don't care if u believe me or not
                I am acquainted with how you feel……….I took pictures of the shoppers at the “mall” and some video of some of the biggest shopper’s yards. I showed it to people in the city and they didn’t believe me either.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Ahh, gotta love this rivalry. Also notice the UA_ fan who tries to throw something over the glass into the UAA players bench.
                  It looks like he tried to throw in a couple of the White Surrender Towels they gave to fans at the start of the playoffs.
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Isn't Keeney a sophomore?
                    Yeah, meant Cahill...my bad. I always forget he isn't a Junior since he was the starter for awhile. I always assume starters are upperclass.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                      Yeah, meant Cahill...my bad. I always forget he isn't a Junior since he was the starter for awhile. I always assume starters are upperclass.
                      And harder to ingest a freshman finished your season with 2 gwg .

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        You're a nice guy Alaska Hockey in that you didn't rub salt in the wound by adding that he's an Alaska guy.
                        Oh yeah and a walk on.
                        You are to be commended for your civility.

Comment

Don't forget, 'walk-on' freshman, if I'm not mistaken.
                          Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                            You're a nice guy Alaska Hockey in that you didn't rub salt in the wound by adding that he's an Alaska guy.
                            Oh yeah and a walk on.
                            You are to be commended for your civility.
                            He's a gentleman and a scholar.
                            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

It looks like he tried to throw in a couple of the White Surrender Towels they gave to fans at the start of the playoffs.
                              LOL, that's almost as funny as Drygas talking about Beck sneaking off the ice when UA_ iced the puck. He actually said that Beck was on the bench hiding behind his teammates! You can't make this stuff up. Didn't fool the striped shirts though.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Shhhhhhh. That's the sound you hear when nobody cares what you have to say!
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X