PDA

View Full Version : UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Jimjamesak
11-06-2014, 08:46 PM
MMF
"Who got the Cup?"
UAF UAA UAA UAA UAF UAF UAA UAA UAF UAF UAF UAF UAF UAA UAA UAA UAA UAA (Under Review) UAF UAF

Just curious if you're going to man up and put UAA where they rightfully belong or if you're going to wimp out and trivialize the use of ineligible players? Administrative errors? These guys didn't know that the tiddlywinks course would not count towards whatever major they might maybe sometime when they got around to it declare? Those cheaters got caught and the current guys pay for it.
And while you're trying to fathom the very deep moral issue of what's the right thing to do maybe consider it's UA_. Or if I remember it correctly your school was the one that was ashamed to be associated with the town on the edge of nowhere so dropped it's name. But to be fair it should be UAF up until the time they decided to drop the _.
ftfy.

Seawolf Fan
11-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Pardon me ma’am, your ignorance is showing…
Thanks for answering. You said it like a true nook.
I must have been right. Wimps aren't man enough to face the truth.
Get over it cheater.

Suze
11-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Pardon me ma’am, your ignorance is showing…

Classic nook response. Still waiting.

UAA08
11-06-2014, 10:04 PM
MMF
"Who got the Cup?"
UAF UAA UAA UAA UAF UAF UAA UAA UAF UAF UAF UAF UAF UAA UAA UAA NCAA NCAA NCAA UAF UAF

Just curious if you're going to man up and put UAA where they rightfully belong or if you're going to wimp out and trivialize the use of ineligible players? Administrative errors? These guys didn't know that the tiddlywinks course would not count towards whatever major they might maybe sometime when they got around to it declare? Those cheaters got caught and the current guys pay for it.
And while you're trying to fathom the very deep moral issue of what's the right thing to do maybe consider it's UA_. Or if I remember it correctly your school was the one that was ashamed to be associated with the town on the edge of nowhere so dropped it's name. But to be fair it should be UAF up until the time they decided to drop the _.

Read the report before you start spouting off all this nonsense. You sound so silly, that you should change your poster handle to UAA Ice Angel.

UAA08
11-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Thanks for answering. You said it like a true nook.
I must have been right. Wimps aren't man enough to face the truth.
Get over it cheater.

I'm pretty sure you're the one that needs to get over it. These aren't even valid points. I'm sure you really hurt MMF's feelings with the "cheater" comment.

Seawolf Fan
11-06-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm pretty sure you're the one that needs to get over it. These aren't even valid points. I'm sure you really hurt MMF's feelings with the "cheater" comment.
Not sure where you're coming from. You sound like a UA_ apologist.
It's pretty simple, the NCAA warned UA_ several times to get their act together.
Players weren't taking the courses they were supposed to be taking.
NCAA sanctioned UA_ for wrong doings.
If you're unable to fathom this it's your problem not mine.

Jimjamesak
11-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Read the report before you start spouting off all this nonsense. You sound so silly, that you should change your poster handle to UAA Ice Angel.
Having read the report, UAF knew what was going on, ignored it, and benefited from it. They got a just punishment.

Seawolf Fan
11-06-2014, 10:43 PM

penalties:
a $30,000 fine,
a postseason ban this season for several sports,
reduced scholarships,
three years probation,
public reprimand and censure.

Perhaps you may want to read the report.

Alaska Hockey
11-07-2014, 12:04 AM
I am putting a big heavy rock in my purse for this fight cuz......it's going to get rough .....

Seawolf Fan
11-09-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm hoping the nooks get their post-season ban lifted.
Then the Seawolves can end the nooks season again.
Sweet!

fairbanks hockey puck
11-09-2014, 02:41 PM
I'm hoping the nooks get their post-season ban lifted.
Then the Seawolves can end the nooks season again.
Sweet!

Ban will not be lifted...Alaska cited for violations/no argument there/if you try and appeal and lose, they will carry over to next season. ...Not forfeits, just have to vacate wins....other teams will not get credit for wins from what I understand, coaches and ineligible players will lose wins and stats.

Jimjamesak
11-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Ban will not be lifted...Alaska cited for violations/no argument there/if you try and appeal and lose, they will carry over to next season. ...Not forfeits, just have to vacate wins....other teams will not get credit for wins from what I understand, coaches and ineligible players will lose wins and stats.
So everybody loses? Thanks Fairbanks! :rolleyes: ;)

Seawolf Fan
11-19-2014, 11:54 AM
Just saw an ad on Channel 2 for UA_
Throughout the ad they stressed the F
The graphic at the end stressed the F in two places
You UA_ folks just can't seem to divorce yourselves from that burg on the edge of nowhere

AKSWF
11-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Just saw an ad on Channel 2 for UA_
Throughout the ad they stressed the F
The graphic at the end stressed the F in two places
You UA_ folks just can't seem to divorce yourselves from that burg on the edge of nowhere

Hilarity ensues for the name "change"!

Seawolf Fan
12-09-2014, 12:18 AM
It would be great if Mike Elam and Bobby Lukkason reffed the Gov's Cup.
It'd help put a damper on Butterbean's incessant trying to swap out players on icing calls.
By the time most ref's have sorted out Butterbean's "swap" his guys have had an illegal rest.
Think Whitten thought that "trick" up on his own? Or did he mimic Butterbean?
Course illegal goings on seem to pop up every so often (or more frequently) up there in the burg on the edge of nowhere.

Squarebanks
12-10-2014, 06:55 PM
So everybody loses? Thanks Fairbanks! :rolleyes: ;)

We aim to please.

Alaska Hockey
12-10-2014, 08:53 PM

Do all coaches pay incentives have to be returned or are they overlooked as it would be too hard for the payroll department to do the official procedure?

Seawolf Fan
12-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Do all coaches pay incentives have to be returned or are they overlooked as it would be too hard for the payroll department to do the official procedure?
Probably a bunch of adjusters up there and they get lost anytime the count goes beyond 2.
But this one should be a no brainer even for those with a frozen _airbanks brain.
Then again maybe they thawed out in one of their outdoor furnaces.
Doesn't really matter the incentives for zero should be zero.
Squarebanks?????

Squarebanks
12-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Squarebanks?????

You rang?

Seawolf Fan
12-11-2014, 12:22 AM
You rang?

How about watching some real hockey with us Thursday and or Friday Jan 8th 9th at the Sully?
I'll buy the beer.
Alaska Hockey supplies the eats.