PDA

View Full Version : UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Alaska Hockey
03-19-2014, 03:23 AM
The seawolves did end UAF's season, but I find it funny that Kamal is on the bench saying it. He had the least to do with it, last game he played the Nanooks scored 7 goals. He is doing a great job warming the bench though. Gunderson played great, kamal not so much.
Neither of your goalies is good ......one sucked and Butterbean had to leave him in because the other one really sucks.... so Kamal’s job was to be ready…………..If Gunny got into trouble Kamal could take his place ,an option Butterbean wished he had.

Alaska Hockey
03-19-2014, 03:45 AM
Sorry I am not an experienced loser.

What did you experience last weekend? You must be an apprentice loser you need to hook up with a journeyman loser like the F U Lady. From her actions she must be a lead loser. If that can’t happen go to the “mall” and get a new treasure............................... that should make you feel better.

Alaska Hockey
03-19-2014, 03:50 AM
Cup Cake Hockey Association. Old age getting the best of that memory?

who the hell are you?

Alaska Hockey
03-19-2014, 03:59 AM
I had to cede the prime spot at Benson and A Street to Alaska Hockey as a result of the loss (or win, depending on your perspective).

You know I wanted Nothern Lights and Minnesota .........bushes......

UAA Fan in Florida
03-19-2014, 08:43 PM
You know I wanted Nothern Lights and Minnesota .........bushes......

And not to disparage my Home Team, but he wasn't talking about the foliage.. :O)

*sorry AK Hockey*

Not intentional throwing under the bus.

Squarebanks
03-19-2014, 09:05 PM
And not to disparage my Home Team, but he wasn't talking about the foliage.. :O)

I just threw up a little.

Suze
03-19-2014, 09:09 PM

Being a Nanook fan will do that to ya. ;)

UAA Fan in Florida
03-19-2014, 09:14 PM

Just so we're on the same page, how's the golfing?

Squarebanks
03-19-2014, 09:15 PM
Being a Nanook fan will do that to ya. ;)

Your colors remind me of split pea soup. When I was in elementary school, my school cafeteria served split pea soup. If you let it sit in the bowl for a fee minutes, you could turn the bowl upside down and the split pea soup would remain as-is...it wouldn't even budge with all the force of gravity. To this day, I can't eat split pea soup without nausea. This is one of the nicer things I can say about UAA.

;)

Squarebanks
03-19-2014, 09:15 PM
Just so we're on the same page, how's the golfing?

Pretty ****ty in Juneau today.

UAA Fan in Florida
03-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Pretty ****ty in Juneau today.

I'm not clever like AK Hockey, I just say what I say, then I say, *****, I should have said that differently...

Still, IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE SEAWOLF!

Let's get 1-2 next year and show the rest of these *****es how it's done!

Squarebanks
03-19-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm not clever like AK Hockey

You must have a warped sense of clever.

Seawolf Fan
03-26-2014, 01:41 AM
Sports hate is one thing.
Young men getting started is another.
Good on Kunyk, Copley and Beck!
Hope some of the other nooks get what they have strived so hard for.

AKSWF
03-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Your colors remind me of split pea soup. When I was in elementary school, my school cafeteria served split pea soup. If you let it sit in the bowl for a fee minutes, you could turn the bowl upside down and the split pea soup would remain as-is...it wouldn't even budge with all the force of gravity. To this day, I can't eat split pea soup without nausea. This is one of the nicer things I can say about UAA.

;)

Man elementary school food is gross when you think back on it, I had a "pizza" once a week, it was a piece of bread covered with some mozzarella and tiny cube pieces of pepperoni. They even served us salisbury steak, the only good food I remember was the burritos, chocolate milk, and the not so often "ripe" fruit and vegetables. Mind you I only bought lunch on Fridays, and I did not look forward to it.

Squarebanks
03-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Man elementary school food is gross when you think back on it, I had a "pizza" once a week, it was a piece of bread covered with some mozzarella and tiny cube pieces of pepperoni. They even served us salisbury steak, the only good food I remember was the burritos, chocolate milk, and the not so often "ripe" fruit and vegetables. Mind you I only bought lunch on Fridays, and I did not look forward to it.

And dorm food isn't much of an upgrade.

AKSWF
03-27-2014, 12:41 PM
And dorm food isn't much of an upgrade.

Hell yeah, it's funny that during that time of your life you should bee eating the best/healthiest, but many university's/college's are seemingly incapable of doing that.

gfmorris
03-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Hell yeah, it's funny that during that time of your life you should bee eating the best/healthiest, but many university's/college's are seemingly incapable of doing that.

Doing institutional food well and cheaply is impossible. You get to pick one.

GFM

Seawolf Fan
03-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Doing institutional food well and cheaply is impossible. You get to pick one.

GFM
This probably explains the brain deficit suffered by most UA_ fans.

Squarebanks
03-28-2014, 12:07 AM
This probably explains the brain deficit suffered by most UA_ fans.

I gave the UAA guy who delivered my pizza a nice tip. Because I'm a nice guy and all.

Seawolf Fan
03-28-2014, 12:24 AM
I gave the UAA guy who delivered my pizza a nice tip. Because I'm a nice guy and all.
A UAA guy does what he has to do to earn money while in school.
Work at a Quik Stop, deliver pizza, whatever he has to do to support himself.
Not like UA_ "students" trying to scam the system rather than doing honest work.
It's lucky the UAA students get through school, go on to productive jobs and contribute to society.
Lucky because that opens a pizza delivery job for a UA_ graduate.

Edit: Thanks for tipping our guy. While in school every dime helps. Or was your "nice" tip a quarter?