PDA

View Full Version : UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 06:42 PM
LOL, that's almost as funny as Drygas talking about Beck sneaking off the ice when UA_ iced the puck. He actually said that Beck was on the bench hiding behind his teammates! You can't make this stuff up. Didn't fool the striped shirts though. :)
They did that gimmick on almost every icing call in all 7 games.
Then the hullabaloo trying to get it straightened out so they got their rest anyway.
It happened way too many times to be called anything other than a planned play.
Butterbean had to have planned it.
No way would it happen like that over and over and over and over and over unless it was planned.
In the future the refs should be asked prior to the start of the game how many times that will be allowed to happen before a delay of game penalty is called.
If phrased correctly it would at least make the refs think.

Suze
03-18-2014, 06:46 PM
They did that gimmick on almost every icing call in all 7 games.
Then the hullabaloo trying to get it straightened out so they got their rest anyway.
It happened way too many times to be called anything other than a planned play.
Butterbean had to have planned it.
No way would it happen like that over and over and over and over and over unless it was planned.
In the future the refs should be asked prior to the start of the game how many times that will be allowed to happen before a delay of game penalty is called.
If phrased correctly it would at least make the refs think.

You're right. Refs should know ahead of time which teams are known for this. And UA_ has always done it, hence the name chicken **** hockey, dubbed by Mr. Suze.

Alaska Hockey
03-18-2014, 07:52 PM
You're right. Refs should know ahead of time which teams are known for this. And UA_ has always done it, hence the name chicken **** hockey, dubbed by Mr. Suze.
It's the way they always played in the Chicken Crap Hockey Association............ Hard to break old habits.

GoNanooks
03-18-2014, 09:05 PM
Chris told me he """very politely""" told them we ended their season.
And that's the Gods truth.

The seawolves did end UAF's season, but I find it funny that Kamal is on the bench saying it. He had the least to do with it, last game he played the Nanooks scored 7 goals. He is doing a great job warming the bench though. Gunderson played great, kamal not so much.

GoNanooks
03-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Regardless of anything else; a stop must be made to the horrendous UAF broadcasts. Nope, Bruce and Erik are fine (Erik does hellaciously less "Umm" "Uhhh" than he used to) but what/whoever is responsible for making viewers watch AND listen to every single piece of university PR and crowd promotions MUST be stopped. Having to listen to their rink announcer be a cheerleader is equally unacceptable (also patently offensive to the milieux of college hockey).

This crap must stop. Look, I understand we are watching the same "Feed" as is used in the barn ... but that's just not acceptable. It might have been fine for the CCHA bus league but this isn't that league and a continuation is indefensible.
So now we are in the kindergarten league where you are gonna cry about everything that you dont like? If you don't wanna see that then don't watch games played in fairbanks. I don't think what seawolf fans do or do not like really matters. Just keep letting us know what irritates you and we'll work on making it better, to annoy you more.

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 09:28 PM
The seawolves did end UAF's season, but I find it funny that Kamal is on the bench saying it. He had the least to do with it, last game he played the Nanooks scored 7 goals. He is doing a great job warming the bench though. Gunderson played great, kamal not so much.
You kinda sound like maybe you were one of the spectators Chris """very politely""" told that our "team" not an individual put an end to your season.
And who was a huge part of getting us the seed so we could end your season? Kamal the Wall
The mighty Seawolves are playing in Grand Rapids in the Final 4ive this Friday. Where are your dump bears playing? Oh that's right Kamal and the rest of the mighty Seawolves eliminated, ended, finished your season for you on your home ice in your own barn.
I suppose you prefer a coward trying to hide on the bench on an icing call. Sheeesh!!!
Enough of your drivel. Loser!

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 09:56 PM
You kinda sound like maybe you were one of the spectators Chris """very politely""" told that our "team" not an individual put an end to your season.
And who was a huge part of getting us the seed so we could end your season? Kamal the Wall
The mighty Seawolves are playing in Grand Rapids in the Final 4ive this Friday. Where are your dump bears playing? Oh that's right Kamal and the rest of the mighty Seawolves eliminated, ended, finished your season for you on your home ice in your own barn.
I suppose you prefer a coward trying to hide on the bench on an icing call. Sheeesh!!!
Enough of your drivel. Loser!

Isn't it time for you to quit focusing on us and instead focus on the reaming for Friday night?

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 10:06 PM

Oh God, get over yourself and, once again, take off the tin foil hat.

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 10:07 PM
Shhhhhhh. That's the sound you hear when nobody cares what you have to say!

You cared enough to put it in bold.

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Isn't it time for you to quit focusing on us and instead focus on the reaming for Friday night?
Some jerk disparages one of our players, and not just any player but one of our star seniors, someone who has put 4 years of his life into making Seawolf hockey better, someone who bounced the golden rodents out of the playoffs a couple of years ago and you expect me to just let that asshat slide?
No way!
His ignorance is appalling.

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 10:08 PM
It's the way they always played in the Chicken Crap Hockey Association............ Hard to break old habits.

Cup Cake Hockey Association. Old age getting the best of that memory?

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Some jerk disparages one of our players, and not just any player but one of our star seniors, someone who has put 4 years of his life into making Seawolf hockey better, someone who bounced the golden rodents out of the playoffs a couple of years ago and you expect me to just let that asshat slide?
No way!

Please...some of your brethren try to make a living out of disparaging our players and coach.

uaafanblog
03-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Please...some of your brethren try to make a living out of disparaging our players and coach.

What sort of return are they getting on that effort?

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 10:14 PM
What sort of return are they getting on that effort?

I had to cede the prime spot at Benson and A Street to Alaska Hockey as a result of the loss (or win, depending on your perspective).

GoNanooks
03-18-2014, 10:28 PM
No way!
Kamal sucks. Oooops sorry did that offend you? I would never mean to talk bad about your baby. Seawolf players sure are lucky to have such protective mommys to stand up for them.

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 10:37 PM
Kamal sucks. Oooops sorry did that offend you? I would never mean to talk bad about your baby. Seawolf players sure are lucky to have such protective mommys to stand up for them.
If I remember correctly and I do, it is your dump bears that need someone to stand up for them because when they met the mighty Seawolves they folded like a cheap tent. Kamal and the guys didn't need anyone to stand up for them. They walked into your barn and put an end to your dump bears season. When it was for all the marbles Kamal and the mighty Seawolves took every single one of them. Your dump bears got zip, zero, nada. Our guys eliminated those guys.
Better come up with something more original.
That's right it's the loser spouting his drivel.
He's incapable of an original thought.
Loser

Edit: this loser is not worthy of another response. He's so ignorant he'll just continue with his losing drivel.

Squarebanks
03-18-2014, 10:43 PM
If I remember correctly and I do, it is your dump bears that need someone to stand up for them because when they met the mighty Seawolves they folded like a cheap tent. Kamal and the guys didn't need anyone to stand up for them. They walked into your barn and put an end to your dump bears season. When it was for all the marbles Kamal and the mighty Seawolves took every single one of them. Your dump bears got zip, zero, nada. Our guys eliminated those guys.
Loser

Edit: this loser is not worthy of another response. He's so ignorant he'll just continue with his losing drivel.

I encourage you to keep focusing on this while you are in the Final Five.

GoNanooks
03-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Loser

Drivel? Sorry I am not an experienced loser as those down south. Quite touchy y'all are down there. You could enjoy your sea puppies trip to the final five but if you wanna let the lowly folks in fairbanks get you riled up hey I may as well have something to enjoy.

Suze
03-19-2014, 12:11 AM

We can do both. You see, unlike the Seawolves who are in Grand Rapids, we are still her in Alaska (like the Nanooks) and can do both at our leisure. :) Aren't you lucky!

Squarebanks
03-19-2014, 12:17 AM
We can do both. You see, unlike the Seawolves who are in Grand Rapids, we are still her in Alaska (like the Nanooks) and can do both at our leisure. :) Aren't you lucky!

It's ok, we know that we will always be the #1 desire of your attention.