PDA

View Full Version : UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Suze
03-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Here's the highlights on the WCHA YouTube channel:

Game 1 (http://youtu.be/qGf7ipVmoyw)
Game 2 (http://youtu.be/FAPhZA06bIg)
Game 3 (http://youtu.be/gvOPObsJs0Q)

Thing I noticed in the Game 3 highlights, watch the UAA bench at the end right at the horn. Kamal and Williams are doing some serious chirping with the fans on the glass, Kamal especially. Love to know what happened there...

Ahh, gotta love this rivalry. Also notice the UA_ fan who tries to throw something over the glass into the UAA players bench. :)

buy_odins_beer
03-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Thing I noticed in the Game 3 highlights, watch the UAA bench at the end right at the horn. Kamal and Williams are doing some serious chirping with the fans on the glass, Kamal especially. Love to know what happened there...

I saw that too! Did anyone notice them before the end of game 3? I'm sure the players loved giving them a big slice of humble pie.

Jimjamesak
03-17-2014, 09:19 PM
I saw that too! Did anyone notice them before the end of game 3? I'm sure the players loved giving them a big slice of humble pie.
I saw one instance in Game 2 but not much else.

Suze
03-17-2014, 09:28 PM

And that they did, in spades. As Woody said, it doesn't get any better than ending your rivals season ... on their home ice. ;)

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 02:53 AM
Chris told me he """very politely""" told them we ended their season.
And that's the Gods truth.

Jimjamesak
03-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Chris told me he """very politely""" told them we ended their season.
And that's the Gods truth.
I believe it. Certainly looked very polite on the video. :D

Nanookfan24
03-18-2014, 01:32 PM
This is the same player who dropped his gloves and tried to climb into the stands to fight some students on Thursday durring the second intermission. I'm sure he was very polite about it though

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 01:59 PM
This is the same player who dropped his gloves and tried to climb into the stands to fight some students on Thursday durring the second intermission. I'm sure he was very polite about it though
I flat don't believe you. Pure fabrication on your part. Had that actually happened there would have been an un-sportsman like penalty called and there was none. That's a very lame and low accusation to make. There is video to back up the Seawolf claims. You have none. Quit embarrassing the true Nanook fans.

Jimjamesak
03-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Nanookfan24
03-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Sorry guys I didn't think to take a video till after. And i don't care if u believe me or not

Jimjamesak
03-18-2014, 03:13 PM
I once wrestled a T-Rex and won. I didn't think to take video until after. I don't care if you don't believe me.

Alaska Hockey
03-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Sorry guys I didn't think to take a video till after. And i don't care if u believe me or not
I am acquainted with how you feel……….I took pictures of the shoppers at the “mall” and some video of some of the biggest shopper’s yards. I showed it to people in the city and they didn’t believe me either.

Alaska Hockey
03-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Ahh, gotta love this rivalry. Also notice the UA_ fan who tries to throw something over the glass into the UAA players bench. :)

It looks like he tried to throw in a couple of the White Surrender Towels they gave to fans at the start of the playoffs.

UAFIceAngel
03-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Isn't Keeney a sophomore?

Yeah, meant Cahill...my bad. I always forget he isn't a Junior since he was the starter for awhile. I always assume starters are upperclass.

Alaska Hockey
03-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Yeah, meant Cahill...my bad. I always forget he isn't a Junior since he was the starter for awhile. I always assume starters are upperclass.
And harder to ingest a freshman finished your season with 2 gwg .

Seawolf Fan
03-18-2014, 06:46 PM
You're a nice guy Alaska Hockey in that you didn't rub salt in the wound by adding that he's an Alaska guy.
Oh yeah and a walk on.
You are to be commended for your civility.

UAA Fan in Florida
03-18-2014, 06:47 PM

Don't forget, 'walk-on' freshman, if I'm not mistaken.

UAA Fan in Florida
03-18-2014, 06:52 PM
You're a nice guy Alaska Hockey in that you didn't rub salt in the wound by adding that he's an Alaska guy.
Oh yeah and a walk on.
You are to be commended for your civility.

He's a gentleman and a scholar.

Suze
03-18-2014, 07:16 PM
It looks like he tried to throw in a couple of the White Surrender Towels they gave to fans at the start of the playoffs.

LOL, that's almost as funny as Drygas talking about Beck sneaking off the ice when UA_ iced the puck. He actually said that Beck was on the bench hiding behind his teammates! You can't make this stuff up. Didn't fool the striped shirts though. :)

Suze
03-18-2014, 07:17 PM

Shhhhhhh. That's the sound you hear when nobody cares what you have to say!