This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Perhaps you'd like to blow sunshine up them?

It's a new day! No. They lost to UAF again. I'm *ing tired of losing to UAF. I don't give a * how good they are, YOU DON'T LOSE TO UAF!
    We are so close to another mental breakdown! C'mon boys close 'em out tomorrow so I can see ole' JJ lose to bananas!!!!!!! One win away from a trip to the looney bin!
    All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
      He may have had a horrible Friday night but Williams hasn't been much better all year, van Allen has been the most consistent man on defense
      I don't recall who we played, but one night Van Allen took 3 of our 4 penalties and cost us 2 points. Sorry, we are gonna have to agree to disagree on him.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
        I don't recall who we played, but one night Van Allen took 3 of our 4 penalties and cost us 2 points. Sorry, we are gonna have to agree to disagree on him.
        Williams cost us 3 points, two in Mankato and one in huntsville
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
          You must have been seeing images of the empty Sullivan in your head. The attendance tonight was 1,000 under the season average.
          Then all those games I watched the balcony must have been totally packed!
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

How about I'M *ING TIRED OF LOSING TO UAF!!! They're adults. They don't need to be coddled, they don't need to be babied. Criticism is a part of life. Hubbs' dumb penalty cost us the game. Sproule made a bad play that lead directly to the second goal. Gunderson went down too early and got beat up high in OT. The defense didn't clear out the crease on the first. Williams was a turnover machine. We lost leads TWICE. We went 0 for 3 on the PP! One PP goal and that game doesn't go to OT. It was not good enough.

We have now lost 3 out of 4 to our RIVAL! Our season may well end tomorrow by our RIVAL! I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this a little alarming!

You want an idea? How about YOU DON"T *ING LOSE TO UAF! EVER!
            There we go!!!!!
            All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
              We are so close to another mental breakdown! C'mon boys close 'em out tomorrow so I can see ole' JJ lose to bananas!!!!!!! One win away from a trip to the looney bin!
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
                You got a problem with someone showing some passion?
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

How about I'M *ING TIRED OF LOSING TO UAF!!! They're adults. They don't need to be coddled, they don't need to be babied. Criticism is a part of life. Hubbs' dumb penalty cost us the game. Sproule made a bad play that lead directly to the second goal. Gunderson went down too early and got beat up high in OT. The defense didn't clear out the crease on the first. Williams was a turnover machine. We lost leads TWICE. We went 0 for 3 on the PP! One PP goal and that game doesn't go to OT. It was not good enough.

We have now lost 3 out of 4 to our RIVAL! Our season may well end tomorrow by our RIVAL! I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this a little alarming!

You want an idea? How about YOU DON"T *ING LOSE TO UAF! EVER!
                  I thought we played alright. A few things here and there but we need more offense, strictly my opinion mind you. 3 on 1 no goal, 3 on 2 no goal, PP's no goals. You look at that and we should have scored 4 goals. D up tomorrow fellas or you're golfing. Was the lack of a crowd due to Thursday or spring break? And UAA fans, honestly what kind of crowd would we draw with home ice? 4,000 maybe? Curious what others think.
                  If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
                    You must have been seeing images of the empty Sullivan in your head. The attendance tonight was 1,000 under the season average.
                    Was beyond smaller than the normal attendance and very crappy to see but I know a lot of teachers started break early so that doesn't help. Plus I think the grade school/high school is on spring break too so maybe another reason. Either way, very glad that they got away with a win. UAA played tough and Gunderson has been their saving grace for sure so I'll expect him tomorrow as well. Glad to see the Nanooks defense step up much more than from Saturdays game. Should be even more intense tomorrow and crucial for the Nooks to score first!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                      I thought we played alright. A few things here and there but we need more offense, strictly my opinion mind you. 3 on 1 no goal, 3 on 2 no goal, PP's no goals. You look at that and we should have scored 4 goals. D up tomorrow fellas or you're golfing. Was the lack of a crowd due to Thursday or spring break? And UAA fans, honestly what kind of crowd would we draw with home ice? 4,000 maybe? Curious what others think.
                      Playoff games don't draw a normal fan base due to higher ticket costs and he fact that spring break is around the same time, so I'd say about 2000

Comment

Point proven,.

Comment

Point proven,.
                          What? That I like ponies? I thought that was well established?
                          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well, this should make the 320 mile haul tomorrow a little bit easier.
                            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                              You got a problem with someone showing some passion?
                              Passion? Haha Ole' JJ is nuts.

Comment

Passion? Haha Ole' JJ is nuts.
                                And you're a d-bag. Aren't we a pair!
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X